Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 7:26 Quote
some RF cranks I rawed a while back (no polish left dull)

bars with orange ano decal leavings

just did these bars as they were blue and very scrathed...polished with only sos pad.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 13:53 Quote

My almost 4-year-old "budget"/parts bin build, feeling fresh since I just replaced the chain, chainring, and cassette, and re-laced the wheels with some new rims.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 16:07 Quote

Sorry for the spam lately. This whole virus thing is giving me a lot more time to ride lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:25 Quote
Yeah, lots of pro Corona mountain bikers around here too.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:42 Quote
We are pretty much shut down around here. Plus I fall into the High risk category..So, it's stay at home for me..ARGH!!!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:50 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
We are pretty much shut down around here. Plus I fall into the High risk category..So, it's stay at home for me..ARGH!!!

They just extended ours until may... I bet it will go even further. Hang in there Hammer..

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:55 Quote
slaker wrote:
Yeah, lots of pro Corona mountain bikers around here too.

Cry

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:59 Quote
I am now completely shut down on riding between El Paso local policy and the Army, since I fall under both... And the Rootdown gets here Tuesday. Lots of cul-de-sac skills training with the kids in my future.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 20:04 Quote
I cant get shut down, the shit I've been riding is kinda off the radar, theres no one there to tell me not to. unless it comes down to your not allowed to leave the house on a bike.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 20:12 Quote
You know man, like social distancing can be like trying hard to put a gap on your buddy on the down hill sections.Smile

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 20:14 Quote
BSheldon wrote:
I am now completely shut down on riding between El Paso local policy and the Army, since I fall under both... And the Rootdown gets here Tuesday. Lots of cul-de-sac skills training with the kids in my future.

I can relate. Locked down here in Manila as well. Given that we've had a couple of family friends who've been hit by COVID, no one's really complaining (one of them passed away last week Cry )

That being said, it makes me feel less bad about my Marino being stuck in transit on the way here. It's sitting in its box somewhere, lonely and wanting to be built up.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 20:15 Quote
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 20:22 Quote
slaker wrote:
I cant get shut down, the shit I've been riding is kinda off the radar, theres no one there to tell me not to. unless it comes down to your not allowed to leave the house on a bike.

There’s stuff here too... but holy hell you gotta keep tight lipped or you’ll be shamed right out the door ...

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 20:27 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
slaker wrote:

There’s stuff here too... but holy hell you gotta keep tight lipped or you’ll be shamed right out the door ...
I believe up to this point we are still allowed to be on most the trails, just keeping distance from other people.but todays all day ride was in a pretty secluded area, we saw no one all day.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011823
Mobile Version of Website