Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 22:51 Quote
Andres Dockahalk.... Better photos coming.

Andres Dockahalk.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 3:22 Quote
Finally...a new Honzo is coming.

i

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 5:27 Quote
Any more info? It'll be interesting to see the numbers on this.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 5:39 Quote
I already like the seat tube so much better.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 7:48 Quote
The frame looks more slender than the current version, esp. the stays. Looking forward to learn more about it.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 8:24 Quote
That honzo looks superb! Eager to know more...

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 9:12 Quote

I feel like I do not belong as this isn't anything near as custom as most posts here...and I probably expose many basic faux-pas such as the tire brand alignment an all...but hey...I also identify so much with you guys in awe of bikes posted here that I have to post the 1st bike I bought since...2001....a Commencal Meta HT....I am still very much in shock of the geometry, the 27.5+ and the overall capacity of the bike. The forks have come a long way, wow. Also the look, but that is very personal. Keep on posting, and I hope you guys hit the trails hard these days. I sure do.

Edit : and as a size 12, how did we live without these huge pedals all this time ? Using the Kona Wah Wah II and I cannot believe how convenient they are. I am speechless.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 9:14 Quote
sweet bike, looks like a blast.

that rig definitely belongs.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
Man i love the colors of the comencal! I got the 29er model with the orangey frame, but I think that that blue is really good looking. It’s a great bike for sure!

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 9:22 Quote
That bike is on point.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 9:35 Quote
Commies are cool nice bike for sure

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 9:50 Quote
dscpat wrote:

I feel like I do not belong as this isn't anything near as custom as most posts here...and I probably expose many basic faux-pas such as the tire brand alignment an all...but hey...I also identify so much with you guys in awe of bikes posted here that I have to post the 1st bike I bought since...2001....a Commencal Meta HT....I am still very much in shock of the geometry, the 27.5+ and the overall capacity of the bike. The forks have come a long way, wow. Also the look, but that is very personal. Keep on posting, and I hope you guys hit the trails hard these days. I sure do.

Edit : and as a size 12, how did we live without these huge pedals all this time ? Using the Kona Wah Wah II and I cannot believe how convenient they are. I am speechless.

Of course you belong, you own an aggressive hardtail! Enjoy your new steed.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 12:30 Quote
dscpat wrote:
Nice ride, dude tup
Deserves a better picture though Wink

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 15:31 Quote
Yeah, this ain't the sexy thread, and that thing most definitely belongs here.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011323
Mobile Version of Website