Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
| Next Page
Posted: 3 days ago Quote
@sterlingmagnum I have no idea, I find out..
@wythall thanks, yeah all the decals are stickers, but I peeled all of them off so it’s just bear and looks even better

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
dagzin wrote:
@sterlingmagnum I have no idea, I find out..
@wythall thanks, yeah all the decals are stickers, but I peeled all of them off so it’s just bear and looks even better

Sweet! tup

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
dagzin wrote:
Just finished build this up
Passlia Ramakka
Passlia ramakka m long
Passlia ramakka m long
Passlia ramakka m long
Passlia ramakka m long
Passlia ramakka m long
Passlia ramakka m long

Yee-haa that's a minter! Dagga pedals, rad.

Cannabis is also known as dagga over here

got this thing finished after a couple months waiting for parts. decided to copy the baby pink factor hubs from a few pages back. so far so good!

Good work all tup

Good choice on the factors! I love mine.

Digging the minty fresh paint too

i honestly can’t tell much of a difference between them and my kings other than the factors buzz a little louder. i think they’re probably gonna be my go to budget option

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
A few updates to my BTR since building it. The DVO dropper didn't last long and I replaced it with a bikeyoke like on my other bike. Bulletproof. I changed brakes to the newer Shimano 4 pistons, which necessitated using the standard bikeyoke trigger rather than the Wolftooth I was running, at least until I get the I-spec Evo clamp part.

I've ditched the DVO integrated guard to get more clearance. The Sapphire 34 guard really only allowed a 2.35, so with a thinner, non contoured one I've been able to run a 2.5 Assegai. Out back I've gone to Cushcore and been tootally blown away at how much it improves ride feel. Best upgrade I've made to any bike in years.

Lastly, I finally managed to retrieve my Thomson Ti bar from my bike that lives overseas. These are the only bar I prefer to the vibrocore bar I was running. The shape is a little unusual and works really great for the way I end up riding a singlespeed.

@dagzin: excellent work on that cable routing!

@heinous: Not digging that saddle bag. A meatier stem might look a bit better. Other than that, great bike!

pyromaniac wrote:
@dagzin: excellent work on that cable routing!

@heinous: Not digging that saddle bag. A meatier stem might look a bit better. Other than that, great bike!

His user name sums up the saddle bag perfectly! :lol;:
The bike is a beauty though! tup

Yeah, I have a lil frame bag getting made up for it, but I’ll take ugly, functional weight off my back any day.

Posted: 20 hours ago Quote
heinous wrote:
Yeah, I have a lil frame bag getting made up for it, but I’ll take ugly, functional weight off my back any day.

Joking aside, sweet bike! tup

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014704
Mobile Version of Website