Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 5:46 Quote
jph406 wrote:
Shredding! I just watched and immediately rewatched. I can’t wait for Spring.

watched half of it and went riding instead of working. this is how to monday morning.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 6:15 Quote
Say hello to my 2020 Ragley Big Al!

I've had it about five months and it's absolutely brilliant. I mainly ride technical trails with climbing, flow, rock gardens and some descending.

I've upgraded the bars to a set of Chromag FU50 (not in this photo) as I'm pretty tall and I like a more upright position, a 203mm front rotor (also not in the photo), added a Brand-X dropper and of course a set of pink Deathgrips.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 8:04 Quote
jurassicrider wrote:
Not really as aggressive as other hardtails, but after 6 months, I finally received my Nordest Britango (small spanish brand) Big Grin
Can't wait to build it now, just miss a fork (150mm would be perfect for AM riding and occasional bikepacking) and a crankset.

great frame and color choice.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 8:48 Quote
Stinhambo wrote:

I've had it about five months and it's absolutely brilliant. I mainly ride technical trails with climbing, flow, rock gardens and some descending.

I've upgraded the bars to a set of Chromag FU50 (not in this photo) as I'm pretty tall and I like a more upright position, a 203mm front rotor (also not in the photo), added a Brand-X dropper and of course a set of pink Deathgrips.

those grips pop nicely against that blue frame. Nicely done.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:10 Quote
Hell yeah! Cotton candy, only sweeter (actually, I wouldn't know as I have never had cotton candy)

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:13 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Hell yeah! Cotton candy, only sweeter (actually, I wouldn't know as I have never had cotton candy)

Throw a splash of yellow in there somewhere and this bike matches your avatar

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:21 Quote
lol I should do it!

And heres a fun fact; I don't even know what my avatar is. I just found some random cute cartooncharecters on Google and picked one.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:23 Quote
Love it!! But, you forgot to take the stickers off of the rotors.
Stinhambo wrote:

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Finally got the scout on a trail. Got to see how the fox 36 factory, renthal bars and stem, and a new rear i9 hydra wheel felt. Definitely can notice an improvement, a massive improvement when descending. A lot more grip with the better fork aswell as the shorter stem. Also the climbing is awesome with the hydra hub.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Top bikes gents!

Hi fellas

I've managed to convince a mate to get a new bike, he wont spend anymore than 2k and doesn't want to go second hand. We're looking at aggro steel hardtails, and came across the ribble ht 275, geo looks perfect, can get a decent build for 1.9k, very smart looking bike. Has anyone seen one in the flesh or had a go on one?

Also does anyone know of any other options out there? The pace 627, bfe and p7 builds are out of budget and the ragley's don't look that good value anymore.

Thanks

henrylunett wrote:
Hi fellas

I've managed to convince a mate to get a new bike, he wont spend anymore than 2k and doesn't want to go second hand. We're looking at aggro steel hardtails, and came across the ribble ht 275, geo looks perfect, can get a decent build for 1.9k, very smart looking bike. Has anyone seen one in the flesh or had a go on one?

Also does anyone know of any other options out there? The pace 627, bfe and p7 builds are out of budget and the ragley's don't look that good value anymore.

Thanks

Smack him gently and remind him he's saving the planet by buying used. Then show him this and let him know everything was used when I bought it except the NOS crankset and it still looks great:

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/rosemarywheel/album/Daredevil--The-Cherry-LeToy/

I am also just a fan of getting used things... I hope I don't sound like an @$$ Eek

Wait....so you're selling the Toy??

No! I just wanted the guy to see the pictures in the album I made.

rosemarywheel wrote:
No! I just wanted the guy to see the pictures in the album I made.
What is it used for? looks like a DJ with a enduro fork haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009394
Mobile Version of Website