Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 11:24 Quote
Well, as soon as I get to the mountain it will be used as a retro downhill pure awesomeness STEEZ machine Fab . Does that answer the question?

It was made as a freeride hardtail, but yes, it looks like a dirt jumper. Old geometry, and that's why both that and my Transition Vagrant were in the dirt jump section even though they would usually be in the DH section (In my world, anyway)

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 11:38 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Well, as soon as I get to the mountain it will be used as a retro downhill pure awesomeness STEEZ machine Fab . Does that answer the question?

It was made as a freeride hardtail, but yes, it looks like a dirt jumper. Old geometry, and that's why both that and my Transition Vagrant were in the dirt jump section even though they would usually be in the DH section (In my world, anyway)
That's awesome, it looks unique and aggressive for sure

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 12:06 Quote
if you can get your hands on a decent spec ht under 2k, get two of them. prices are increasing at ludicrous speed and next to nothing is available.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 18:26 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:

That's awesome, it looks unique and aggressive for sure

thank you Big Grin
(me and my bike say so Beer )

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 0:41 Quote
henrylunett wrote:
Hi fellas

I've managed to convince a mate to get a new bike, he wont spend anymore than 2k and doesn't want to go second hand. We're looking at aggro steel hardtails, and came across the ribble ht 275, geo looks perfect, can get a decent build for 1.9k, very smart looking bike. Has anyone seen one in the flesh or had a go on one?

Also does anyone know of any other options out there? The pace 627, bfe and p7 builds are out of budget and the ragley's don't look that good value anymore.

Thanks

I have the Ribble HT 725, cant fault it, rides really well on bike trails and all day longer rides, good value for money and well sorted geo, love mine

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 1:30 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
lol I should do it!

And heres a fun fact; I don't even know what my avatar is. I just found some random cute cartooncharecters on Google and picked one.

I think it's from Sonic. Maybe called a Chao or Choa or somit i cannot remember

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 5:30 Quote
Remember that Crossworx hardtail?

Looks much nicer now and has better brake levers as well as pedals.

Should be finished now. Pedals are now bigger and more red. Brake levers are SLX 7100 now.

Should be finished now. Pedals are now bigger and more red. Brake levers are SLX 7100 now.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 5:31 Quote
Sweet, been keeping an eye on those

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 5:51 Quote
nice! what size is this?

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 23:21 Quote
is there a way to post a instagramm picture directly without making a screenshot, saving an uploading it? can anybody tell me (my younger colleagues call me a "dinosaur" because they find that i dont adapt well to "modern software solutions".... they are not that wrong Big Grin )... i

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 23:26 Quote
Show page source -> search for 'JPG' -> copy link -> post with 6th icon from left

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 23:32 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Show page source -> search for 'JPG' -> copy link -> post with 6th icon from left

you are my hero!

Anyway, i like the cotic

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 0:19 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:

Can you do this from an iPhone or computer?

Sorry for the quick derail

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020712
Mobile Version of Website