Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: May 9, 2021 at 23:19 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
AM9 AM7
AM9 AM7
AM9 AM7

Nice pair !

The black and gold looks so good, like the Ducati Breadwinner but much cooler? now you need the Chris King two tone gold on black hubs to top it off.

Thank you my good man! Yes, the CK hubs would be nice, but I have gone for and have been waiting on a pair of Industry Nine Hydra Enduro S Carbon wheels. The good news is that they should be with me this coming weekend so I can finish the build off properly! Big Grin

Posted: May 9, 2021 at 23:27 Quote
The I9's will hold up better than the CK's , I have I9's and CK's and prefer the I9's for performance and sound. , just love the looks of those gold on black's edition hubs and CK stuff.

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 0:10 Quote
My new one :-) back at the BTR Family

Just a few things to do, chainguide, brakehose shorten.

BTR Ranger XXL Just a few things to do -

Back in the BTR Family Just a few things to do

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 0:32 Quote
Seppl wrote:

Welcome back!
I’ve just built mine back up for a weekend away in the hills, added a GX axs groupset and 52t cassette and they worked perfectly in the pouring rain, and when I say rain I mean heavy rain from 9am to 3pm!

Is that a brand new frame or did you strip your old one and respray it? Looking good!

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 0:48 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:

Looks awesome , paint job looks so retro in those colors , much prefer that paint over the blue and yellow on the Bardino.... What travel fork did you end up going with ?

Thanks Big Grin

I left the fork at 160mm. Nordest advice a max travel of 140mm, but I like it this way. it suits me well for AM riding.

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 0:58 Quote
Heywood165 wrote:
Seppl wrote:

Welcome back!
I’ve just built mine back up for a weekend away in the hills, added a GX axs groupset and 52t cassette and they worked perfectly in the pouring rain, and when I say rain I mean heavy rain from 9am to 3pm!

Is that a brand new frame or did you strip your old one and respray it? Looking good!

It is a second hand frame, no signs of use Smile from btr with no coat and paint, Raw as hell :-) Maybe i do something with hot linseed oil.

My old one was a xl 27,5“ this is a xxl 29“ I ride it with Mullet

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 1:10 Quote
Seppl wrote:
It is a second hand frame, no signs of use Smile from btr with no coat and paint, Raw as hell :-) Maybe i do something with hot linseed oil.

I thought the front wheel looked a different size, but wasn’t sure, is the seat angle okay and would you recommend trying it with a 650b frame?
My clear coat is getting a bit battered and there’s rust shades developing, I was wondering about stripping it and freshening it up in the future, love the raw tubes and you were incredibly lucky to find a second hand frame!

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 2:38 Quote
Heywood165 wrote:
Seppl wrote:

I thought the front wheel looked a different size, but wasn’t sure, is the seat angle okay and would you recommend trying it with a 650b frame?
My clear coat is getting a bit battered and there’s rust shades developing, I was wondering about stripping it and freshening it up in the future, love the raw tubes and you were incredibly lucky to find a second hand frame!

I previously had a Pipedream Moxie and was able to use all of the parts. I've been driving 29" for a while now. And hardtail only as a mullet :-)

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 2:48 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
AM9 AM7
AM9 AM7
AM9 AM7

Choices tup

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 2:49 Quote
Seppl wrote:

Just a few things to do, chainguide, brakehose shorten.

BTR Ranger XXL Just a few things to do -

Badass

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 5:01 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Choices tup

those curtis twins are sexy but the black with fox takes the win every day. maybe im just a kashima fanboy

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 10:12 Quote
mackay66 wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Choices tup

those curtis twins are sexy but the black with fox takes the win every day. maybe im just a kashima fanboy

Cheers! tup the candy blue one will get a new fork when the wallet recovers! lol

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 10:28 Quote
Wow!!! I thought I was in the Sexy HTs thread.

Awesome bikes, guys. Keep'em comin'!!

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 11:46 Quote
marko369 wrote:
lewis87 wrote:
Dialled Bikes Alpine

Fox 36
XT M8000 1x11
Hope 50mm Stem
Hope disks
Renthal Carbon bars
Stans ZTR Flow

photo

photo

Awesome!!! Any side on piccies!

Had a toss up between Alpine and NS Eccentric a few years ago, ended up with NS but always had a soft spot for Alpine since

Cheers man!

I’ll need to get more pics out riding, I love an NS too! I tried to get hold of a surge frame recently but couldn’t get one, got a clash instead for mucking about on.

Posted: May 10, 2021 at 19:17 Quote
lewis87 wrote:
marko369 wrote:
lewis87 wrote:
Dialled Bikes Alpine

Fox 36
XT M8000 1x11
Hope 50mm Stem
Hope disks
Renthal Carbon bars
Stans ZTR Flow

photo

photo

Awesome!!! Any side on piccies!

Had a toss up between Alpine and NS Eccentric a few years ago, ended up with NS but always had a soft spot for Alpine since

Cheers man!

I’ll need to get more pics out riding, I love an NS too! I tried to get hold of a surge frame recently but couldn’t get one, got a clash instead for mucking about on.
I have not seen those Renthal carbon bars with black in the middle and gold on the rest anywhere else, what generation are they ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039689
Mobile Version of Website