Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jul 31, 2021 at 22:10 Quote
Looks like they use Sram rings and a standard 30mm bb with an 8mm self extracting bolt. Not sure what proprietary stuff would be needed, but I haven't ever owned a pair.

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 0:39 Quote
hmstuna wrote:
Looks like they use Sram rings and a standard 30mm bb with an 8mm self extracting bolt. Not sure what proprietary stuff would be needed, but I haven't ever owned a pair.

It's a SRAM direct mount chainring for sure, but the BB is proprietary. It's 30mm/28mm tapered. The whole set up is made by Praxis Works for DMR. Unfortunately you can't even use the Praxis Works tapered BB as the taper for the DMR cranks is the opposite way around!

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 4:26 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
hmstuna wrote:

It's a SRAM direct mount chainring for sure, but the BB is proprietary. It's 30mm/28mm tapered. The whole set up is made by Praxis Works for DMR. Unfortunately you can't even use the Praxis Works tapered BB as the taper for the DMR cranks is the opposite way around!

I have 165 DMR AXE on both my fs and hardtail and love them. Both bikes are bb92

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 10:54 Quote
Finally got all the last pieces in and now Im just waiting for some good weather to ride it. Let me know what y'all think.
Chromag Wideangle

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 10:55 Quote
I eventually received my i9 rear wheel back and got it fitted after been away for 9 weeks for repair after following breaking after just 3 miles from new!

Wheel back and fitted after a 9 week wait for the repair a new wheel with just 3 miles on it
AM9 With i9 wheels back in place

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 11:02 Quote
Your wide angle is perhaps my favorite bike as of late. Just sweet as pie.

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 11:10 Quote
Ride the sh** out of it, looks great! Just make a stop at sterlings rockwall for a proper picture as the frame color lacks contrast in such a nice green grass

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 11:35 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
hmstuna wrote:

Well that's dumb particularly because it isn't stated clearly on the website

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 11:51 Quote
That Cromag looks awesome. Great build and a sweet fun machine.
Well done, Sir.

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 17:07 Quote
Er, this was most likely already stated before but what cranks are on the lovely Chromag? The silver ones. I also love that Thomson seatpost clamp...

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 18:39 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Er, this was most likely already stated before but what cranks are on the lovely Chromag? The silver ones. I also love that Thomson seatpost clamp...

Thanks! White Industries ENO

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 23:23 Quote
hmstuna wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
hmstuna wrote:

Well that's dumb particularly because it isn't stated clearly on the website

Agree! They have somewhere on the website an obscure pdf with the info about the bb...

Posted: Aug 1, 2021 at 23:50 Quote

My Surly Karate Monkey on 27.5 wheels.

Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 9:27 Quote
Coolest looking Surly Ive seen in a while

Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 10:08 Quote
This is an ugly mobile pic, but I threw some new sneakers on my baby and she is looking FRESH.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015031
Mobile Version of Website