Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 10:53 Quote
Dayum! Hmmm those look like the elusive Mycotanippolius

Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 11:55 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Dayum! Hmmm those look like the elusive Mycotanippolius

Facepalm my dear man... there may be children on this site.

...But quite elusive indeed Big Grin

Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 13:35 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
I do not exactly know how but I exploded my rear wheel yesterday.

Went through a compression and three spokes snapped. The rear derailleur was involved somehow too, as it is quite bent. It is still rideable, though, and I did not shift nor pedalled. Luckily a friend I rode with had a spare tube, so I could at least ride home with the tyre producing fart noises rubbing against the chainstay.

Also found these funny little mushrooms along the trail. Never seen those before...

Sooo....are you blaming the mushrooms??

Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 23:04 Quote
Not super aggressive by any means, but thought I’d share the re-vamp I did on my brothers 2010 Cannondale. What started as his request for me to replace the derailleur he ripped off of, turned into this. Only thing stock are the frame, brakes, seatpost and saddle.

Posted: Sep 12, 2021 at 23:18 Quote
My freshly built Moxie, will be changing the green accents soon but for right now this is her.

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 0:44 Quote
slope wrote:
Sooo....are you blaming the mushrooms??

Definitely.

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 1:47 Quote
deanhempshall wrote:
My freshly built Moxie, will be changing the green accents soon but for right now this is her.

Nice. Very, very nice. I had a Moxie MK2 myself and really enjoyed her.
Have fun!!

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 9:44 Quote
Has anyone run an Avalanche damper in a fork on their hardtail? Thinking about rebuilding my fork with one.

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 11:22 Quote
93EXCivic wrote:
Has anyone run an Avalanche damper in a fork on their hardtail? Thinking about rebuilding my fork with one.

I have. It was pretty overkill.
Avy dampers want to go at speeds that aren't always possible on hardtails (for mere mortals such as myself)

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 19:54 Quote
I've upgraded my 2020 Revelation MoCo to a custom tuned Novyparts Splug damper at aprox half the price of a Charger 2.1.
Truely transformed the fork and now i'm having trouble finding out if I like my Lyrik Ultimate or my Revelation Splug.
Just if you wanted an alternative to Avalanche, Charger 2.1 etc

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 6:15 Quote
Treated myself to a pair of plastic hoops and more meaty rubber.
I hope these rims are better than the last (and only) time I tried carbon. Those Zelby rims were swiss cheese!!!
As of now I'm keeping the rim decals as they match the colour of the frame, but I'll probably end up removing them.

Actually, I had some Easton rims years ago and they were OK, so I guess it was just bad luck....

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 6:41 Quote
Bitelio wrote:
I hope these rims are better than the last (and only) time I tried carbon. Those Zelby rims were swiss cheese!!!
As of now I'm keeping the rim decals as they match the colour of the frame, but I'll probably end up removing them.

Actually, I had some Easton rims years ago and they were OK, so I guess it was just bad luck....

Yes!

Well done buddy, sexiest bike this year

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 7:51 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Bitelio wrote:

Yes!

Well done buddy, sexiest bike this year

Agreed

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 7:58 Quote
that bike is amazing...

Posted: Sep 15, 2021 at 10:19 Quote
Looks better now. Nice upgrade.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014619
Mobile Version of Website