Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 3:14 Quote
i am back from my vacation where i had another nice ride out with great views. so actually the mountainbike is just the legitimation for posting pictures of the landscape!

photo

photo

Its hard to find trails easier than black diamond there, which also led to the insight, that i am not as skilled as i thought. I reached my limites more thant once. This is more of a full-sus-trail-country i guess or i just gotta work on my skills a lot more. Still fun though.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 6:14 Quote
Ar4S wrote:
i am back from my vacation where i had another nice ride out with great views. so actually the mountainbike is just the legitimation for posting pictures of the landscape!

photo

photo

Its hard to find trails easier than black diamond there, which also led to the insight, that i am not as skilled as i thought. I reached my limites more thant once. This is more of a full-sus-trail-country i guess or i just gotta work on my skills a lot more. Still fun though.

Loving the landscapes and the bike. You lucky man!!!
I was meant to be riding last Saturday morning, but we had to go school wear shopping so cancelled.
Instead, I managed to install the new chainring and take a couple of bad quality pics in the garden, which is a very poor substitute for a ride.
Excuse the grass, we are trying to fix some patches in the lawn so no mowing for a couple of weeks....
photo
I still need to sort out the mess I made with the seatpost, and after that I'll be happy...for a wee while.
photo

photo

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 17:27 Quote
Finally got a steel hardtail back into my garage. On One Hello Dave built up as a budget / beater bike, only new things on the bike are the frame and fork which were both on clearance when I bought them.
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 17:47 Quote
Love it! Great livery

O+
Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 19:39 Quote
ChallengeButter wrote:
photo

Mmm tacos

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 22:59 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
So rad !

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:16 Quote
T bell motif is choice. 10
Out of 10.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:41 Quote
Those XC tires will certainly get him to Taco Bell much faster.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:43 Quote
DJ-24 wrote:

Ha!

Guess I shoulddah zoomed in... 7/10. Add 1 point back for comedy... 8/10.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 5:45 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
DJ-24 wrote:

Ha!

Guess I shoulddah zoomed in... 7/10. Add 1 point back for comedy... 8/10.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 6:00 Quote
They were the only black tires I had for the picture, now my onza porcupines are back on it

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 6:02 Quote
ChallengeButter wrote:
They were the only black tires I had for the picture, now my onza porcupines are back on it

Fair one !!!

This bike has stirred up some great discussion , loving ya drivetrain mix, good work

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 6:21 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Fair one !!!

This bike has stirred up some great discussion , loving ya drivetrain mix, good work

Yeah the drivetrain mix is just because it’s what I got for free / cheap, surprised no one has mentioned that I took a sharpie to the shimano cranks just to black them out lol

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 6:24 Quote
ChallengeButter wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Fair one !!!

Yeah the drivetrain mix is just because it’s what I got for free / cheap, surprised no one has mentioned that I took a sharpie to the shimano cranks just to black them out lol

Believe me I noticed, discreet I thought, better than any logo etc

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028340
Mobile Version of Website