Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 6:29 Quote
ChallengeButter wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Fair one !!!

This bike has stirred up some great discussion , loving ya drivetrain mix, good work

Yeah the drivetrain mix is just because it’s what I got for free / cheap, surprised no one has mentioned that I took a sharpie to the shimano cranks just to black them out lol

Matters not. Your bike rips. That is all that is essential.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 15:13 Quote
Banan725135650 wrote:
freestyIAM wrote:
Banan725135650 wrote:
Today I would like to show you the process of assembling my hardtail. Enjoy! Beer

I'm kinda over these dream builds but I could tell you were really stoked on the build so congratulations and I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be.

Btw, is this a dh only bike or do you pedal that tight high gearing up hill? Either way it looks like some silly fun will be had with it.

That's right. Thank you! I build this bike with freeride and downhill in mind. I have a different hardtail for longer trips. Cheers Beer

What's that 7sp SRAM cog? I have the X01 DH on my Stylus, but I'd like a little more uphill gearing.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 20:09 Quote
I Broke a reserve rim yesterday on my Ti Switchback and Rootdown build still waiting for bb, so took my 631 Switchback out of urban assault mode and put some trail worthy rubber back on it.....So f*cking fun this one is... 2.5 on 35 mm rim up front with 2.4 on 27mm rim on back makes for a super responsive but confident ride...and the old switchback geo makes every trail fun.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 18:28 Quote
Here's the 2022 rendition of my Eccentric 29, starting my 3rd season on her. It gives up nothing to my previous Chromag Primer and Rootdown for the stuff that I'm riding. Mulleting since 2017!

I'm not normally one to color match, but this bike gets parts updates/upgrades as good 'new to me' deals are found. The only thing I'm really hoping to find are a set of M9000 xtr cranks, but the current xt's work just fine and are actually better for my preferred chain line

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 19:18 Quote
looks unassumingly capable ...tup

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 20:51 Quote
Did this make it here yet? Looks rowdy yet svelte. Beer

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 20:58 Quote
Man those Torrent's , especially green ones !Drool Must be magic gear on that
? very tidy.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 21:05 Quote
That’s a dedicated park slayer for sure. Loving the color with the root beer accents.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 22:03 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
That’s a dedicated park slayer for sure. Loving the color with the root beer accents.
yep. can anyone tell what hubs these are?

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 22:23 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
Its’s Bike of the Day on Vital

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 23:04 Quote
ronufoh wrote:
Here's the 2022 rendition of my Eccentric 29, starting my 3rd season on her. It gives up nothing to my previous Chromag Primer and Rootdown for the stuff that I'm riding. Mulleting since 2017!

I'm not normally one to color match, but this bike gets parts updates/upgrades as good 'new to me' deals are found. The only thing I'm really hoping to find are a set of M9000 xtr cranks, but the current xt's work just fine and are actually better for my preferred chain line

I wanted to buy that frame too but didnt find any here in germany. just about 350€ or so, but with a much nicer Geo than a Dartmoor for example. Looks great!

That Norco is killer though! I think it was already posted in sexy-thread. it wouldnt work on my hometrails, but it definitly looks sexy. 16,4 kg by the way and no gears. guess bikepark-slayer is the right term

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 23:52 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

Here ya go..
https://www.kuwahara-bike.com/diavolo-hub-series-int

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 1:50 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
nullzwo wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

Here ya go..
https://www.kuwahara-bike.com/diavolo-hub-series-int
trhanks! rather heavy unfortunately, and hard to get by in the old world. i really hope NS bring their rotary hubs in bronze for 2023, they already have them on their complete builds.

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 3:35 Quote

Have some Deemax that would look sick on that black frame

I’m too big for that frame

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012878
Mobile Version of Website