Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 16:52 Quote
Hardtail Army issue FS destroyer Rootdown almost ready for duty..... .... wheels, cranks , brakes ,pedals and cockpit swapped over form my steel rootdown , ,,,,new goodies include,
Wheels MFG angular bearing bb ,
160 Lyrik Ultimate
dmr camo saddle
KMC DCL black chain
X01 cassett
Absolute Black oval chain ring
One up 180 dropper
New Maxxis rubbers
Cain Creek headset

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 17:40 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Hardtail Army issue FS destroyer Rootdown almost ready for duty..... .... wheels, cranks , brakes ,pedals and cockpit swapped over form my steel rootdown , ,,,,new goodies include,
160 Lyrik Ultimate
dmr camo saddle
KMC DCL black chain
X01 cassett
One up 180 dropper
New Maxxis rubbers
Cain Creek headset

Proper Beer

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 18:00 Quote
chacou wrote:
Slackerdude wrote:
160 Lyrik Ultimate
dmr camo saddle
KMC DCL black chain
X01 cassett
One up 180 dropper
New Maxxis rubbers
Cain Creek headset

Proper Beer

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 19:07 Quote
That looks incredible slacker!! Shred that beast. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the lyric.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 7:33 Quote
Cheers Slacker, you're making Ti look really subtle and real world looking. Totally letting the frame shine without much fuzz about. My cup if coffee all day long!

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 7:36 Quote
This bike will actually get scratched & beat to f*ck , happy riding dude

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 7:50 Quote
Thanks guys ! Yes this rootdown will be getting plenty of love ...thats for sure..

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 14:40 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Thanks guys ! Yes this rootdown will be getting plenty of love ...thats for sure..

Out of curiosity not that I fret about such things... whats the weight on ti rooty build?

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 15:00 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Slackerdude wrote:

Out of curiosity not that I fret about such things... whats the weight on ti rooty build?
Using a regular scale and subtracting my weight I would guess 29lbs Cushcore in rear and a good amount of sealant in tires... makes sense, steel root was over 32 with similar build.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 3:30 Quote
Excellent bike, Mr. Slaker!
Neat that is does not have cable routing the under the DT. I think I remember this being a thing with Chromags in the past.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 4:02 Quote
Well to nitpick a bit, best routing in my humble opinion is on the top of the downtube, all external.
When I hike a bike I like to carry it on my shoulder and the routing on the underside of the TT is a pain.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017603
Mobile Version of Website