Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Sep 22, 2022 at 13:42 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiwhDp1seCV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sour Made a really agro hardtail too. Called "big fun". 63 or 64 hta.

Posted: Sep 22, 2022 at 14:14 Quote
Ar4S wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiwhDp1seCV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sour Made a really agro hardtail too. Called "big fun". 63 or 64 hta.

Reminds me of a Shand Shug

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
finally done building up the BFE, only took a week and two bike shop visits!




bike shop visits thanks to this bastard that decided to break somehow??


anyway new freehub was installed by the bike shop while we waited and but i now have to travel to a different shop that we bought the wheels from to get a warranty of the broken freehub, which promises to be fun and not at all a massive pita.

Posted: 19 hours ago Quote
Cheers :-)

New powder a few new Parts custom decals so much love for this bike

Posted: 12 hours ago Quote
ya'll are killin me with these HT's Geek Drool

Posted: 10 hours ago Quote
I got roped into a team for a 12-hour XC race coming up soon, so I put an XC tyre on the back of my trail hardtail to try and make myself slightly less slow... does that make it an XC bike now?


Amazing how much difference it makes to the ride feel, going from a 2.4 Dissector to a 2.2 Ikon (which a mate had hanging in his garage) and swapping the SE5 on the front to a Dissector.

The difference in rolling speed, lack of drag, feeling energetic on climbs is very much noticeable. Climbing traction is actually still pretty good, but the rear is pretty skittish on bumpy braking and cornering.

I'm enjoying the extra speed enough that I'm having a rethink of my normal tyre strategy and thinking about running faster rolling tyres over summer, but larger volume than the skinny 2.2.

2.6" (Grid casing) Spec. Ground Control and Fast Trak are cheap deals at the moment, might be a good option.

Posted: 10 hours ago Quote
Gravelben wrote:
I got roped into a team for a 12-hour XC race coming up soon, so I put an XC tyre on the back of my trail hardtail to try and make myself slightly less slow... does that make it an XC bike now?


Amazing how much difference it makes to the ride feel, going from a 2.4 Dissector to a 2.2 Ikon (which a mate had hanging in his garage) and swapping the SE5 on the front to a Dissector.

The difference in rolling speed, lack of drag, feeling energetic on climbs is very much noticeable. Climbing traction is actually still pretty good, but the rear is pretty skittish on bumpy braking and cornering.

I'm enjoying the extra speed enough that I'm having a rethink of my normal tyre strategy and thinking about running faster rolling tyres over summer, but larger volume than the skinny 2.2.

2.6" (Grid casing) Spec. Ground Control and Fast Trak are cheap deals at the moment, might be a good option.

Love my Ground Controls for climbing, But I failed to get the Grid casing and can't run them on any of my bikes unless I carry 4 tubes with me at all times.

Posted: 9 hours ago Quote
Seppl wrote:
Cheers :-)

New powder a few new Parts custom decals so much love for this bike

goddamn that BTR looks nice! love the wheels, and the fork decals look mint.

O+
Posted: 4 hours ago Quote
Gravelben wrote:
2.6" (Grid casing) Spec. Ground Control and Fast Trak are cheap deals at the moment, might be a good option.

I am partial to this combo. The Fast Trak Grid 27.5x2.8 on the back of the party mullet was like 11 bucks.


| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017246
Mobile Version of Website