Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 6:59 Quote
I usually/always end up with more bikes when I do the house cleaning thing.

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 7:26 Quote
slope wrote:
I usually/always end up with more bikes when I do the house cleaning thing.

Ha! Me too

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 7:43 Quote
i am limited to three bikes at a time, for basement space reasons... i see it as a kind of challenge to cover all my use cases with a three bike fleet. it also makes me value bikes more and think twice before i decide to let one go (and which one). and i know a couple of guys who have 10+ bikes but some of them haven't been ridden in over a year... another "problem" i don't have.

btw, i noticed that all my bikes are steel hardtails in blue with components in silver and shades from gold to brown.
whatever, it's a nice combo tup

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 8:25 Quote
Well done Nullz.

Right now working towards Kona Unit SS for cruising mellower shit, ESD for fun times and a RM Slayer to cover the big stuff. Still need to make a frame sell/buy swap tonight, another frame swap and DH bike sale to realize that plan but the hustle is real. I think I might be crazy just a little bit

O+
Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 9:16 Quote
Been struggling with the urge to add a 27.5 wheel DH rig to my garage for the upcoming season, would bring my garage to 3 bikes (mine), there's also the wife and kids bikes in there. I don't need it, but...first world problems.
I did find a 2019 Giant Glory locally for $1,000, w/ Spank wheels, Fox 40...the struggle is real

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 9:34 Quote
Nicksand5 wrote:
is anybody running 180 rotors rear on a marino. i was hesitant due to breaking rear triangles in that location but sure would like more rotor.
I'm running a 180mm rear rotor too, no issues.

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 9:57 Quote
@sterling you got this, little rockstar ! Big Grin i am looking forward to having all of them singlespeeded as well, my knees aching at the thought already.

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 17:31 Quote
Currently I'm holding an old steel commuter/"road" bike, and my steel hardtail.... Can't say I've had urges to add anything new after selling my Bronson. Pretty content.

It would be fun to build up a "parts bin" frame right now but I don't have anything specific in mind.

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 18:36 Quote
Three built up ridable hardtails currently , fun to switch it up depending what kine a mood I'm in..

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 22:00 Quote
that's a serious line-up.

Posted: Jan 30, 2023 at 23:39 Quote
You guys are living the dream...!

Ive got one steel hardtail for mellow cruising, downhill, trails, uphill, xc, commuting, gelateria and sunday-rides with the kids. Actually its quite awesome... but yeah, i'd like more bikes just for a little change here and there. probably the same with women... Beer

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2023 at 0:06 Quote
I started buying bikes about 12 years ago and during this time I had 7 bikes, 3 metal and 4 aluminum, from commuting to freeride... one was stolen, one sold, I still have 5 bicycles... I'm not too fond of selling them, in general I go through countless iterations with these bikes and that way they always stay fresh and interesting to me...

Posted: Jan 31, 2023 at 0:19 Quote
I've got three hardtails, one full-sus, one rigid 29er, one pumptrack bike and one oldschool 26er.

I am pretty content with that lineup.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027041
Mobile Version of Website