Passila Bicycles-Ramakka

Passila Bicycles-Ramakka

As it is now..

The TRP's, pedals, tires.

*chefs kiss*

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 5:53 Quote
yeah, that's a slick build dagz..!

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 6:36 Quote
Beer can shim for the seat post!! Ya rookies!!

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 6:44 Quote
captainclunkz wrote:
scotteh wrote:
Gorgeous frame and fork, but pretty lukewarm on the rest of it. Seat sucks, don't love the purple (pink?) accents, and either the cranks or the pedals should be a different colour to offset one another. Don't get me wrong though, would ride all day long...

Due to the fact you own a Knolly, I can't take your opinion seriously

Is the dh9 new or discontinued? Can't find it on their website.

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 7:04 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

This.
It sounds ghetto AF but if done right it works really well and you'll never think of it again.
Have had a lot of posts slip recently, I'm thinking because I have been using 240mm posts.
The longer the post, the less supported the center is and more likely to compress.

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 7:32 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

This.
It sounds ghetto AF but if done right it works really well and you'll never think of it again.
Have had a lot of posts slip recently, I'm thinking because I have been using 240mm posts.
The longer the post, the less supported the center is and more likely to compress.

Same. Not 240’s yet but I have just succumbed to the fact that I have to adjust periodically and took a paint pen to mark my spot.

Posted: May 20, 2023 at 7:33 Quote
mooreoutdoors wrote:
dagzin wrote:
Passila Bicycles-Ramakka

Passila Bicycles-Ramakka

As it is now..

The TRP's, pedals, tires.

*chefs kiss*

Beautiful dewd

Posted: May 21, 2023 at 8:02 Quote
freestyIAM wrote:
captainclunkz wrote:
scotteh wrote:
Gorgeous frame and fork, but pretty lukewarm on the rest of it. Seat sucks, don't love the purple (pink?) accents, and either the cranks or the pedals should be a different colour to offset one another. Don't get me wrong though, would ride all day long...

Due to the fact you own a Knolly, I can't take your opinion seriously

Is the dh9 new or discontinued? Can't find it on their website.

It's a custom frame that I designed and chose the tubing for. I'm sure if you ask Gary nicely he'll make you one but the price has shot up since I purchased mine.

Posted: May 21, 2023 at 10:07 Quote
I've had this frame hanging around decided to build it up again,so pretty much a spare parts build . did a short pedal , feels super snappy ! , need to get the brakes up to par before I take it mountain biking. Seems to want to be a wheely machine.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: May 21, 2023 at 10:41 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
I've had this frame hanging around decided to build it up again,so pretty much a spare parts build . did a short pedal , feels super snappy ! , need to get the brakes up to par before I take it mountain biking. Seems to want to be a wheely machine.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Bitsa build!

I love my ns eccentric, mine is in black on a blacked out build with a 160 pike up front, but I wish I had this splatter on blue frame you've got.

Posted: May 21, 2023 at 14:01 Quote
It was on sale for less than $150.00 when I bought it and it came with head set and rear axe l ! makes it seem laughable that $3,000 dollar ti frames don't even come with an axel...., couldn't pass it up , Hard to go wrong with black on black though.

Posted: May 22, 2023 at 0:53 Quote
someone mentioned NS bikes? this is mine still tinkering things. not bad but i cant fit 29x2.6 Frown bummmer
photo
photo

Posted: May 22, 2023 at 5:38 Quote
Looks like they fit to me... maybe a little paint rub...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029702
Mobile Version of Website