So i thought i would share a funny/painful whistler story

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
So i thought i would share a funny/painful whistler story
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 5, 2011 at 21:18 Quote
so 2 years ago in whistler i was up there for 5 days. by the end of the third day i just killed my shore, shock was blown out, broke rebound and compression on my forks, burnt pads/discs etc etc. so day 4 i rent a specialized bighit. i decide to rip crank it up to be safe and get a feeling for a COMPLETLY different bike setup and frame. so i start rippin and feelin pretty comfy and picking up some really good speed (blazin fast). i cant explain it but basically there was a double and i overshot it so bad i launched over the first and second jump, past the second jumps tranny to flat. BOOOM. bottom out x10. i wake up after 15 seconds or so wondering what the f*ck happened! i realize i have faceplanted, forgetting i wore my heavy metal head belt buckle (kind with a hook sticking out to grab the belt hole) with my shorts on. my dick and head hurt so badly. i get my helmet off, realize my helmet is just THRASHED and my lowers abbs are really road rashed. i am curious and wander in the bushes and take off my pants, see my dick... THE BELT BUCKLE HOOK cut my dick and lower abb... you know area. shortly after i realize i should ride down the mountain and recoop. so i get on my bike battered and cut and try pedalling... i cant pedal more than half a stroke for some reason? look at the bike.. BENT THE CRANKS so badly they were pushed past the bottom bracket going into my tires attempting to pedal. All in all, i had bike insurance, got my money worth, and have some unfortunate scars down there! hahaha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008236
Mobile Version of Website