Ns vs dob

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 7:38 Quote
frame ns suburban ou frame dobermann molosse ou pinscher custom

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 20:16 Quote
for what type of riding?

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 21:55 Quote
I disagree with that, I would pick the dobermann molosse over any NS. My reasons being that the molosse rides great for street if run rigid, it has a nice handtube angle and short chainstays as well. Dobermann is also Canadian made in Quebec.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 21:59 Quote
ya but their geo is shit, plus look at your status thing...super bias

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 22:03 Quote
How, there almost the same ? Headtube angles 73 and 73, chainstays are pretty much same, toptube is the same, seat angle is the same and the dobermanns bb is higher. So I don't know how there Geo is crap.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 23:36 Quote
drinkmilk54 wrote:
ya but their geo is shit, plus look at your status thing...super bias

Geo is the best thing Dobermann has going for them. I've ridden a few NS frames, and owned both a MOB and 2 pinscher's as well as riding a ton that have come through the shop I work at. if you want something super flickable, with a super short rear end go for the Dob, if you want something a little more flashy, with a 27.2 post and integrated headset go NS, I'd talk to Alan or Gab from dob to see what they have to say personally.

Listening to biased info from random kids on PB is a horrible idea. I'd really suggest riding them both first if possible.

Posted: Jan 11, 2011 at 23:44 Quote
I agree with some of that. I mean, ive ridden both the dob frames and ns frames, and i really prefer NS frames. It's all personal preference in the end, but I find that the dobermann feels more suitable for street riding an NS for dirt. Except for the capital and 24" models of course.

And I'm pretty sure the frames don't have a 73 degree headtube angle

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 at 8:11 Quote
Totally agree jonlakephoto besides the intergated hs bit that's a different story. I wasn't trying to be bias, I really wasnt, I just want the kid to hear both sides of the story, That's all nothing more. Ride both for sure if that's possible.

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 at 8:38 Quote
debomber105 wrote:
Totally agree jonlakephoto besides the intergated hs bit that's a different story. I wasn't trying to be bias, I really wasnt, I just want the kid to hear both sides of the story, That's all nothing more. Ride both for sure if that's possible.
i guess thats true dob is doing intergrated this year.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006880
Mobile Version of Website