All you Orange riders get in here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
All you Orange riders get in here!
Author Message
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 15:07 Quote
Will that sharpie wear off easily?

Posted: Sep 9, 2012 at 15:23 Quote
It's clear coated and then helitaped on top, should last a fair while Big Grin

Posted: Sep 12, 2012 at 12:36 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://8643554

Posted: Sep 12, 2012 at 14:50 Quote
AAAndres wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://8643554

2013 Orange five. upgrages creeping on.

your welcome

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 0:14 Quote
ridekonastuff wrote:
AAAndres wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://8643554

2013 Orange five. upgrages creeping on.

your welcome

Thanks. I'm not getting the hang of pasting pictures on the forums. Not sure if it's to do with iPad or it's just me. I'm copy and pasting the page address but it never seems to work!

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 3:28 Quote
AAAndres wrote:
ridekonastuff wrote:
AAAndres wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://8643554

2013 Orange five. upgrages creeping on.

your welcome

Thanks. I'm not getting the hang of pasting pictures on the forums. Not sure if it's to do with iPad or it's just me. I'm copy and pasting the page address but it never seems to work!

I'm on a iPad. Just email the photo to post@pinkbike.com. It will go into youtpr profile and thn you can easily post it fom there.

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 9:50 Quote
weight o 160
<Photo does not exist: 86552139>.
weight o my 160 ,couple o new things

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 10:24 Quote
jonesy07 wrote:
AAAndres wrote:
ridekonastuff wrote:


2013 Orange five. upgrages creeping on.

your welcome

Thanks. I'm not getting the hang of pasting pictures on the forums. Not sure if it's to do with iPad or it's just me. I'm copy and pasting the page address but it never seems to work!

I'm on a iPad. Just email the photo to post@pinkbike.com. It will go into youtpr profile and thn you can easily post it fom there.

Thanks for the advice mate. :-)

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 10:38 Quote
shieldsmtb wrote:
orange alpine 160

Very nice indeed! Love the wheels defiantly my next upgrade, will probably go for the sx crossmaxthough. I find my mavic 819's to thin and the tyres burp air when you get big compressions In turns. T

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 13:51 Quote
2013 five pro, fox ctd forks and real shock, xt clutch mech, 1x10 drivetrain, reverb, mavic 819 ust wheels

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 17:10 Quote
AAAndres wrote:
2013 five pro, fox ctd forks and real shock, xt clutch mech, 1x10 drivetrain, reverb, mavic 819 ust wheels

Oh.....

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 0:02 Quote
wrote:
the crossmax sx i have been excellent burped on ben lomond but never punctured , (-10psi)
so it mega rough in parts

Very nice indeed! Love the wheels defiantly my next upgrade, probably go for the sx crossmaxthough. I find my mavic 819's to thin and the tyres burp air when you get big compressions In turns. T

Posted: Sep 18, 2012 at 16:48 Quote
I've got a set of brand new 32mm pivot bearings (including bolts and top cap thingies) that I bought from orange and now have no use for as I've sold my 223.
They fit the 2005 and earlier patriot, patriot 7+, 222, 223, 224 (but not the 224 evo)
£10 posted if anyone wants them - that's £5 less than orange want

Posted: Sep 20, 2012 at 1:44 Quote
sam264 wrote:
I've got a set of brand new 32mm pivot bearings (including bolts and top cap thingies) that I bought from orange and now have no use for as I've sold my 223.
They fit the 2005 and earlier patriot, patriot 7+, 222, 223, 224 (but not the 224 evo)
£10 posted if anyone wants them - that's £5 less than orange want

Still a lot more than you can get them off eBay for


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021871
Mobile Version of Website