All you Orange riders get in here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
All you Orange riders get in here!
Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 14:31 Quote
Seriously miss having an Orange in my roster right now...

Think I need to start looking for a cheap five frame...

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 at 21:26 Quote
What happened to the Five you were rebuilding, Ratty?

Posted: Nov 17, 2017 at 0:53 Quote
numbskull22 wrote:
What happened to the Five you were rebuilding, Ratty?

Got a good deal on a 650b version so sold one to buy the other and then the other guy decided to keep it after he knew how much faff I went to sorting out payment for him.

Posted: Nov 20, 2017 at 7:18 Quote
Search does not seem to be throwing up anything useful.

2016 Orange Five, anyone got any tips on base tune for a CCDB Air shock please. CC only goes up to 2014 on its app.

Thanks.

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 1:37 Quote
G'day lads! I got my first orange a few months ago, not the latest and greatest but dang it came up lookin pretty!
I only really got the frame to put the old Z1s on and cruise down to the shops but this was how it turned out.
Manitou Dorado SC RC4X

Manitou Dorado SC RC4X

or if i wanna take the gnar route to the shops
Orange Patriot 7 resto

Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 2:11 Quote
Yess, love the colour!

Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 8:23 Quote
Afternoon all. Any Alpine 160 owners out there? If so (and I know this is a hopeful ask) can anyone give me any indication of whether a 170 reverb would work with a large frame???

Posted: Nov 24, 2017 at 0:16 Quote
rormansfiel0 wrote:
Afternoon all. Any Alpine 160 owners out there? If so (and I know this is a hopeful ask) can anyone give me any indication of whether a 170 reverb would work with a large frame???

You're in the UK, just give Orange a call..?

Posted: Dec 5, 2017 at 17:53 Quote
Does anyone knows a Company to have a Shock tuned for Orange frames? I tried Push Industries but they don´t work with Orange.

I also spoke to Creig from Avalanche Racing but, by the linear SP linkage suspension and a few numbers of Orange frames in US, it is not easy to find an expert to tune the shocks up.

Orange 324 Team Ptototype

Posted: Dec 6, 2017 at 3:26 Quote
Same problem here. Push say they don't have Orange in the USA.

Extreme Shox might be the answer. They have already worked with Orange frames.

Never tried though.

http://www.extremeshox.com/

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 at 14:15 Quote
Hi guys,

I have always had my shocks tuned to weight, riding style, linkage etc by J-Tech suspension - this has been across a few bikes (IH Sunday, Devinci Wilson, Orange 322) to excellent effect.

I note both of you are quite a way from the UK! If local suspension tuners can't offer anything, I'd suggest dropping J-tech an email and seeing if they can provide settings (possibly shim stacks/ other internal guidance for your local suspension servicers to put into effect)

Posted: Dec 31, 2017 at 15:02 Quote
Just put a deposit down an a part ex Five from my LBS, and couldnt be more stoked!! sold my BFe a few weeks ago, and finally sorted something out. super stoked. It should be mine this week!!
sterling silver 2016 Five
hope brakes and cranks
tech enduro wheelset
chrimag fubars, with shiny silver accents!!
xo drivetrain
reverb
pike, debonair etc

Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 4:23 Quote
Stage 11 out this weekend...

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017990
Mobile Version of Website