The gnar thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The gnar thread.
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 22, 2011 at 16:44 Quote
yes to the 2 posts above

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 8:42 Quote
how many points do you loose for not putting your bike on the rack properly when loading up and delaying the lift?

Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 9:16 Quote
saddle surfing the entirety of any double black.

Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 11:19 Quote
jerome wrote:
how many points do you loose for not putting your bike on the rack properly when loading up and delaying the lift?

we haven't figured out points, but that is a great way to lose points for sure.
the saddle ride is good too.

airborne tree tapping is good.
tire buzzing your slow ass friends,
brake checking your neighbours lever is good for points.

stop before the glc drops, make a call out to the restaurant- so that the patrons attention has turned to your intended exploits- and proceed to roll the small hit, and follow up with lots of high fives.

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 20:27 Quote
When we were kids we used to play QR games. Undoing a wheel QR is an obviously bad idea. Flipping open a seat QR, loosening all the preload off, and closing it is funny, because the first time the guy goes to sit down it's all laughs.

Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 21:17 Quote
hustler wrote:
When we were kids we used to play QR games. Undoing a wheel QR is an obviously bad idea. Flipping open a seat QR, loosening all the preload off, and closing it is funny, because the first time the guy goes to sit down it's all laughs.

this is excellent, provided hes not dropping into like, schleyer right away. but then, as a whis trip, you gotta pedal off the lift to get anywhere, and thats a dynamite place to open the qr.

Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 23:15 Quote
Wow! I don't think they had QR when I was a kid...Redface

Great idea for some larfs though.....lol

Posted: Jan 24, 2011 at 23:45 Quote
christophish wrote:
Wow! I don't think they had QR when I was a kid...Redface

Great idea for some larfs though.....lol

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/computercolin/N4RiS54Mx3HpC8Sfg5qFkkR2bFeISqAt2H6ZPyyywO1LvPCvFDaVGMeSRppe/image005.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=1C9REJR1EMRZ83Q7QRG2&Expires=1295941754&Signature=hHvRJLWk0GxDVhLrSgmn50axd58%3D
retro QR

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2011 at 6:46 Quote
being the referee at terry and lauries first date ! DING DING ROUND1 FIGHT!

Mod
Posted: Mar 3, 2011 at 20:54 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
being the referee at terry and lauries first date ! DING DING ROUND1 FIGHT!
uhh what? We're going on a date? Why? I'm not interested. And ifits a fight as the ref suggests. Laurie would get pwned.

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2011 at 3:04 Quote
Eh Terry there ya are! I'm just messin around. It think that would be funny two mods on a date. Who's Gona police the Police ? Coastgaurd?lol

O+
Posted: Mar 4, 2011 at 6:36 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Who's Gona police the Police ? Coastgaurd?lol

Probably their moms.

Mod
Posted: Mar 4, 2011 at 11:53 Quote
lolz, not letting my mom anywhere near that. Not letting myself anywhere near that situation either. Razz No offence Laurie.

Posted: Mar 9, 2011 at 12:35 Quote
Laurie straight got turned down, awwwwwww

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015096
Mobile Version of Website