Sherb needs to get around

PB Forum :: 29ers
Sherb needs to get around
Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:46 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:
i probably missed the post about why you want it, but what are you actually using it for?

Around town mostly. I'm planning on putting a small fork mount on the back and towing my bike around with me. Skate park transport, grocery runs, nothing big.

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
What about a modded golf cart?

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:48 Quote
I don't think so.

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:49 Quote
destri wrote:
What about a modded golf cart?

That'd be sick!

SHERBUGGY!

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:49 Quote
If it's over 49cc it'll need insurance. Plus wouldn't it be more expensive and not quite as road worthy?

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:50 Quote
Well I'm sure golf clubs have some old ones that you could by off them cheap and just do some work on them.

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:51 Quote
sherbet wrote:
nowhere-fast wrote:
i probably missed the post about why you want it, but what are you actually using it for?

Around town mostly. I'm planning on putting a small fork mount on the back and towing my bike around with me. Skate park transport, grocery runs, nothing big.

well apart from towing your bike a SS roadbike would do fine for grocery runs and getting around town

i think for bike towing to skateparks something with a engine is best, then just "commuting" you dont need any power assist, just a good bike Smile

not sure what insurance and all that stuff is like over in Canada though

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:51 Quote
My friend had one once upon a time. It was a money pit and not road legal to me knowledge.

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:52 Quote
Any ways to make it road legal?

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:53 Quote
need one of these bad boys

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://vinyl-value.com/images/waterproof_capes/4.jpg

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 14:53 Quote
I know way too little to even answer that.

Things I'm thinking are; It'll have the same engine as other options, but it'll weigh hundreds more, so it won't go the speed limit. It's not keeping me in shape, and I really don't know enough about them.

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 20:07 Quote
id personally just do the bionx on a decent hybrid/mtb(sport check bikes work decently for this), simple system ,easy to set up, goes decently and u get one hell of a work out pedaling once the battery dieslol

my2 cents

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.087723
Mobile Version of Website