** BuySell Safety and Tips (Copyright ©)

PB Forum :: Beginners
** BuySell Safety and Tips (Copyright ©)
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 1:59 Quote
If you can, refund his or her money. Also, maybe verify that the buyer is indeed a scammer. Do NOT send your item until your happy that the seller is not a scammer, if he turns out to be a scammer, refund his $$$ and be done with it.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 2:10 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
If you can, refund his or her money. Also, maybe verify that the buyer is indeed a scammer. Do NOT send your item until your happy that the seller is not a scammer, if he turns out to be a scammer, refund his $$$ and be done with it.

Indeed must be a scammer. The shipping address on PayPal says another country, where I am not willing to post. The thing is his/her pinkbike account is blocked and they can no longer text me. I guess it's time to click on the refund button..

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 4:50 Quote
seller is saying Pay Pal is with holding payment for 21 days, we used pay pal goods and pay pal has already pulled the funds from out account. Have you heard of this happening? Seller will not ship the bike until the fund are cleared to him. That is is long time to wait seeing as we have already paid for the bike on our end.

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 at 5:14 Quote
roanz wrote:
seller is saying Pay Pal is with holding payment for 21 days, we used pay pal goods and pay pal has already pulled the funds from out account. Have you heard of this happening? Seller will not ship the bike until the fund are cleared to him. That is is long time to wait seeing as we have already paid for the bike on our end.

I’ve had similar things happen on eBay. The idea is that PayPal holds the funds until the buyer has received the item. Once they buyer confirms this they will release the money to the seller. Makes it far easier for them to refund if a seller turns out to be fraudulent.

Posted: Aug 1, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
Does goods&services protect both the buyer and the seller? I've read things online where the buyer will claim the item is damaged or not as described and PayPal will require the seller to refund the amount, even if the buyer is lying. I have no problems with goods&services, just want to make sure both parties are protected and the seller can't be screwed over.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009877
Mobile Version of Website