** BuySell Safety and Tips (Copyright ©)

PB Forum :: Beginners
** BuySell Safety and Tips (Copyright ©)
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 20, 2020 at 17:44 Quote
Quick question. Is it ok for the buyers address to show as unconfirmed in the Transaction details? Even when the sender of payment is showing as Verified? A bit confused on this part as it is the address associated with the paypal account. Thanks in advance for your input.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 7:18 Quote
aeverette wrote:
Quick question. Is it ok for the buyers address to show as unconfirmed in the Transaction details? Even when the sender of payment is showing as Verified? A bit confused on this part as it is the address associated with the paypal account. Thanks in advance for your input.

To be honest, I'm unsure. I would contact Paypal directly and inquire with them. I don't want to misguide you and you get scammed.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 9:55 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
aeverette wrote:

To be honest, I'm unsure. I would contact Paypal directly and inquire with them. I don't want to misguide you and you get scammed.

Got it, thanks.

Posted: Nov 28, 2020 at 9:52 Quote
I've added this advice to the original post.

**UPDATE - 2020."**

Scammers are making accounts, but contacting users via the telephone numbers on ads to avoid being reported.
I would suggest to type 'message me' or 'PM me' or 'DM me; in the telephone number section of your advert. This way, scammers will have to privately message you to get hold of your phone number, and then you can report scammers who try to scam via phone numbers. Although, I would suggest to keep all communications via private messages on Pinkbike. This way, moderators can read the messages between users and make a decision on banning any scammers.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006493
Mobile Version of Website