Trainers !

PB Forum :: 29ers
Trainers !
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 28, 2011 at 11:35 Quote
Yo fellow riders Smile

Im in need of some sort of indoor training unit, I got a limit of £200 but not sure on what to get... either rollers or a turbo !?

I quite like the look of the Tacx Antares, looks like good quality but i dont like the fact that theres resistance unit..

The good thing i like about the turbos is that there is a resistance unit built in - But not sure on the fact that your in a neutral position :?

Help guys, could do with some recommendations please Big Grin

Thanks

RYan

Posted: Jan 29, 2011 at 21:00 Quote
I hav a super magneto pro and like it. I am pretty sure it is in yuor price range.
photo

Posted: Jan 31, 2011 at 14:00 Quote
Sir-Dirty-BIker wrote:
Yo fellow riders Smile

Im in need of some sort of indoor training unit, I got a limit of £200 but not sure on what to get... either rollers or a turbo !?

I quite like the look of the Tacx Antares, looks like good quality but i dont like the fact that theres resistance unit..

The good thing i like about the turbos is that there is a resistance unit built in - But not sure on the fact that your in a neutral position :?

Help guys, could do with some recommendations please Big Grin

Thanks

Big Hair

ryan just ride your bike more son

Posted: Feb 2, 2011 at 20:17 Quote
When i cant go outside i use a life cycle. got a used one for 150. You power them by riding so if you go to hard you will burn it out, but for general practice there not bad

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011599
Mobile Version of Website