CHANGES made to Buysell

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
CHANGES made to Buysell
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 12:35 Quote
kburkat wrote:
416rider wrote:
To be back on topic here... I think an ability to search the B?S by price ranges would be greatly appreciated Smile

this is something that will be added soon as well, in about 1-2 weeks

Yah... that would be really nice for all us people looking for middle-ranged bike and half to drool over $5000 bikes we can't buy Smile

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 12:44 Quote
looks pretty good, i like it, but if you could change the font size for the narrowing down part, that would be nice because its a little on the small size, like 2 or 3 font sizes bigger would be nice.

thanks, for changing it around it looks really nice, way faster, i use and look around the Buy/Sell around alot.

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:46 Quote
It is much better then before but I would recommend showing the recent ads or something, this way we'll know which new items were added... just a thought!

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 13:38 Quote
fatpat wrote:
It is much better then before but I would recommend showing the recent ads or something, this way we'll know which new items were added... just a thought!

I just added a 'View All' link so when selecting a location, you can click view all and the ads show up in order from newest to oldest, so you can see the most recent ads.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 13:41 Quote
odin333 wrote:
looks pretty good, i like it, but if you could change the font size for the narrowing down part, that would be nice because its a little on the small size, like 2 or 3 font sizes bigger would be nice.

thanks, for changing it around it looks really nice, way faster, i use and look around the Buy/Sell around alot.

What screen resolution are you using? Are others finding the text to be too small?

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 11:43 Quote
odin333 wrote:

Try going up to the menu, and click "Veiw", and go down to "Text Sizing", and see what yours is on... One day when I came onto the pinkbike site, the text sizing automatically changed to the smallest.

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 18:10 Quote
kburkat wrote:
odin333 wrote:

What screen resolution are you using? Are others finding the text to be too small?

no its fine

still waiting for the "price option"

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 20:26 Quote
kburkat wrote:
odin333 wrote:

im using 1024 by 748, or something around those numbers, its just that its sort of crammed in the corner and its kinda hard to see if your new to the buy sell, and i sometimes end up clicking on the wrong place i'm looking for.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 21:17 Quote
nothing wrong, but i think it would be easier if when browsing by location the cities were sorted alphebeticaly and not my number of adds

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
Why aren't the sold items being taken out?
When I search the highlighted, marked as SOLD items still show.

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
also there are odd and homosexual ads popping up at the bottom of videos!.
Pinkbike can't be that hard up that they have to advertise over our videos!?
People can't sell stuff whilst im crashing!! ITS NOT RIGHT!!! haha

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 9:32 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:

Hahaha

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 9:35 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:

Here's the explanation.

Pinkbike just put up 3 more servers for all the videos (that puts it up to 7 servers for videos alone) so the more in depth the site gets made and the more people there are clicking around, the more it costs to keep it up.

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:

Here's the explanation.

Pinkbike just put up 3 more servers for all the videos (that puts it up to 7 servers for videos alone) so the more in depth the site gets made and the more people there are clicking around, the more it costs to keep it up.
yeah i know lol Bandwidth isn't cheap to come by thesedays either

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 at 13:03 Quote
Ive posted something and now it wont let me edit it, it comes up with (GIF Image, 32times32 pixels) except the "times" is a times sign i just cant find it on my keyboard.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021907
Mobile Version of Website