Pink Banter - Dead Thread, R.I.P.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Pink Banter - Dead Thread, R.I.P.
Author Message
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:10 Quote
I did the usual - locked French teacher in cupboard (made her cry), put fish in her drawer on the last day of term (you can imagine the smell when she came back) and got into endless fights. My head of year said I should have a chair in her office with my name on.

Ahhh, school. The good ol' days.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
racheluk wrote:
Aggression wrote:
do it and say they were playing lololol
Don't even tempt me.

I don't know how anyone has the patience for children.

lol

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
Once at college we got load of those bangers you get at fireworks, we threw one in the toilets whilst a tutor was in there needless to say he must've took an extra shit when it went off. lol


I put a load of them in the school fish tank lol

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
Lorna, I'd rather have a monkey.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
racheluk wrote:
I did the usual - locked French teacher in cupboard (made her cry), put fish in her drawer on the last day of term (you can imagine the smell when she came back) and got into endless fights. My head of year said I should have a chair in her office with my name on.

Ahhh, school. The good ol' days.


Lol, how did you manage to get her in the cupboard?

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:12 Quote
Pete, that's horrible!

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:12 Quote
racheluk wrote:
Pete, that's horrible!

was funny though

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:12 Quote
racheluk wrote:
Lorna, I'd rather have a monkey.

I live with one Wink

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:14 Quote
A few of us pushed her in there and then quickly locked it coz she was refusing to help us LOL

When we let her out an hour or so later she was in the middle of a panic attack.

As you can imagine we got in major shit.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
I put a load of them in the school fish tank lol


LOL, we also pranked this lad in our class, printed loads of copies of stuff saying 'House Party Free Booze, Loads of girls' put them around college and town, he got hundreds of emails,phone calls and a load of people turn up at his house on the day, we nearly got suspended for that lol.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
Not so funny for the fish Cry

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
im sure it was a dead fish to begin with

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:16 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:
I put a load of them in the school fish tank lol


LOL, we also pranked this lad in our class, printed loads of copies of stuff saying 'House Party Free Booze, Loads of girls' put them around college and town, he got hundreds of emails,phone calls and a load of people turn up at his house on the day, we nearly got suspended for that lol.


lol


i used to be sent home from school at least once a week. got sent out of at least one lesson a day and was permanently banned from R.E and french

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:16 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
LOL, we also pranked this lad in our class, printed loads of copies of stuff saying 'House Party Free Booze, Loads of girls' put them around college and town, he got hundreds of emails,phone calls and a load of people turn up at his house on the day, we nearly got suspended for that lol.
I wrote a friends phone number in several phone boxes and on the walls of the subways around here "For a dirty slut call..."

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:17 Quote
My psychologist said I was too stable for someone my age.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010769
Mobile Version of Website