Pink Banter - Dead Thread, R.I.P.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Pink Banter - Dead Thread, R.I.P.
Author Message
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:46 Quote
marquis wrote:
crs-one wrote:
Marquis, what the f*ck buddy. Look at this:

freeridemanic wrote:
gee milner is a apsaloute bellend. if i see him at a race or summat im gonna go have a go at him because he is just a general penis.

yay rachel is in the thread! haha Smile

This moron THREATENS TO ASSAULT someone, and my post warning the guy gets deleted? Does that not seem backwards to you?

Coulda sworn uttered threats constituted banning material?

I don't read all comments,but all offending posts should be reported.
ARE YOU AWAKE????

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
going back to the school stuff.


a mate was arrested 3 times at school lol

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
im going riding f*ck this shit

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
My prediction: Group threads won't last much longer if it keeps going like this.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:48 Quote
NWray wrote:
im going riding f*ck this shit

agreed

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:48 Quote
amando96 wrote:
My prediction: Group threads won't last much longer if it keeps going like this.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:48 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
going back to the school stuff.


a mate was arrested 3 times at school lol
What for?

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:49 Quote
Crippling the schools computer system

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:49 Quote
Freeridemaniac has been removed and will only be allowed back in 48 hours,same goes for kin and anyone else that uses group threads to flame or harras other users.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:50 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
Crippling the schools computer system

a mate of mine did this, no one knew it was him so they couldn't do anything Razz

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:50 Quote
amando96 wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:
Crippling the schools computer system

a mate of mine did this, no one knew it was him so they couldn't do anything Razz


lol


he was arrested for fiddling with school records and stuff under the data protection act

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:52 Quote
marquis wrote:
Freeridemaniac has been removed and will only be allowed back in 48 hours,same goes for kin and anyone else that uses group threads to flame or harras other users.

I got banned for a week, for flaming another thread Eek

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:53 Quote
amando96 wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:
Crippling the schools computer system

a mate of mine did this, no one knew it was him so they couldn't do anything Razz

Guy got expelled for having a wank over the teacher in class

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:54 Quote
marquis wrote:
Freeridemaniac has been removed and will only be allowed back in 48 hours.
If that's the case I'm gonna take 48hrs solidarity with him.

Bye bye.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014529
Mobile Version of Website