Pink Banter - Dead Thread, R.I.P.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Pink Banter - Dead Thread, R.I.P.
Author Message
Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:54 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
amando96 wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:
Crippling the schools computer system

a mate of mine did this, no one knew it was him so they couldn't do anything Razz

Guy got expelled for having a wank over the teacher in class


a techer in my school was caught joining in on that once

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:55 Quote
racheluk wrote:
marquis wrote:
Freeridemaniac has been removed and will only be allowed back in 48 hours.
If that's the case I'm gonna take 48hrs solidarity with him.

Bye bye.

why

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:55 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:

a techer in my school was caught joining in on that once

Fit teacher?

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:55 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
pete-w-1 wrote:

a techer in my school was caught joining in on that once

Fit teacher?


lol yea.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:56 Quote
racheluk wrote:
marquis wrote:
Freeridemaniac has been removed and will only be allowed back in 48 hours.
If that's the case I'm gonna take 48hrs solidarity with him.

Bye bye.

And like a should give a damn,he has been suspended for a week due to threatening another user.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 12:58 Quote
crs-one wrote:
edit
Cool edit bro.


For the record, the dude that threatened me got a way bigger ban. Then he threatened Hummeroid with a shotgun and got a perma ban LOL.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:00 Quote
recklessness wrote:
crs-one wrote:
edit
Cool edit bro.


For the record, the dude that threatened me got a way bigger ban. Then he threatened Hummeroid with a shotgun and got a perma ban LOL.

I got threatened by a guy with a knife, but he wasn't banned from society ?

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:00 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
recklessness wrote:
crs-one wrote:
edit
Cool edit bro.


For the record, the dude that threatened me got a way bigger ban. Then he threatened Hummeroid with a shotgun and got a perma ban LOL.

I got threatened by a guy with a knife, but he wasn't banned from society ?
You could make that happen.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:01 Quote
recklessness wrote:
James-Carey wrote:
recklessness wrote:

Cool edit bro.


For the record, the dude that threatened me got a way bigger ban. Then he threatened Hummeroid with a shotgun and got a perma ban LOL.

I got threatened by a guy with a knife, but he wasn't banned from society ?
You could make that happen.


Shoot the cunt?

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:01 Quote
pete-w-1 wrote:
recklessness wrote:
James-Carey wrote:


I got threatened by a guy with a knife, but he wasn't banned from society ?
You could make that happen.


Shoot the c*nt?
Liable comment was liable.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:02 Quote
I smashed a beer bottle in a chav's face and got a slap on the wrist lol

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE DANNY WON

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:02 Quote
crs-one wrote:
edit

Nice edit in deed,i'm not biased and will deal with all users involved.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:03 Quote
tehbadger wrote:
I smashed a beer bottle in a chav's face and got a slap on the wrist lol

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE DANNY WON


lol

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 13:03 Quote
Hey, I posted that before you edited your post, how was I to know right?


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011841
Mobile Version of Website