Mini velo! i want one

PB Forum :: 29ers
Mini velo! i want one
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 11:06 Quote
just been looking at mini velo bikes for the last 2 hours, but there impossible to find to actually buy here in England Frown

the one i really want is a sillgey, which is actually a fixed gear, the rest seem to be folding bikes or have drop bars and SS cogs

what you guys think about them? i think they look like huge fun

examples...

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

i would love one set up with a charge bucket saddle, bmx pedals and straps, risers, bmx stem and ofcorse brakeless

i want one Frown

FL
Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 16:41 Quote
those things are wicked sweet Beer

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 16:46 Quote
im now trying to find some kinda folding bike, i want anything with small wheels and a fixed cog Razz

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 17:20 Quote
Converting a folding bike to fixed gear would be the way to go...look like a lot of fun though

Posted: Feb 9, 2011 at 17:30 Quote
i wanted to attempt it with a bmx, but the seat high problem is a big problem, after checking some folding or similar style bikes i want one instead Big Grin bit worried id brake it riding off a curb though, seems practical though

any dudes on here with one?

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 10:14 Quote
My old english teacher has one. they're quite common here. lots of people in the city with small flats.

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 10:14 Quote
I've wanted one of those for a while but not bad enough to actually get one, plus I'd want to test one out first. Looks like tons of fun!

Edit, anyone notice the front brake action on the last bike with red tires? Just pull on the cable to stop!

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 10:31 Quote
yeah i see cables and no lever Confused

i spotted one where i work, well it doesn't fold but its a similar style, quite heavy though, may see how much i can get it for then if its good do it up a bit, you could do that to

maybe could use some bmx wheels or something

i found more folding ones on flickr, ill upload pics on here later Smile

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 11:17 Quote
wow that looks ultra cool

i presume 20'' wheels?
if you have found one, put up a pic with someone on it for size

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 11:43 Quote
Not my kind of bike to be perfectly honest, my T2 will do me fine Wink

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 12:12 Quote
They should have used those for that redbull mini drome race.

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 17:13 Quote
oh that would of been perfect!

theres one on youtube, some Japanese dudes

this ones a lot better...

Posted: Feb 10, 2011 at 18:43 Quote
So it's like flatland with some street...on a small fixie? So like hipster version of street riding? lol

I will admit that in the second vid, at about 2:33 that would be fun on a bmx. Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012823
Mobile Version of Website