Buy and sell rating guide.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Buy and sell rating guide.
Posted: May 30, 2011 at 11:15 Quote
Can I join?

I can give references.

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 11:56 Quote
hey marquis is there anyway you can contact the creators of pinkbike to sort out some feedback system like on ebay would they not be easier ? just a thought.

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 23:34 Quote
masterk wrote:
hey marquis is there anyway you can contact the creators of pinkbike to sort out some feedback system like on ebay would they not be easier ? just a thought.

I don't want a feedback system as it can be abused so no.

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 3:48 Quote
marquis wrote:
masterk wrote:

ok thats understandable cheers getting back to me

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 6:41 Quote
masterk wrote:
marquis wrote:
masterk wrote:

Scammers are for want of a better word numb,but they do know how to use that grey matter every once in a while and make multiple accounts,these multiple accounts would be just used to abuse the rater system.

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 8:34 Quote
Just had succsesful sale of my fox 40 to a guy in spain, i've gone international!

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:28 Quote
marquis wrote:
masterk wrote:
marquis wrote:

Scammers are for want of a better word numb,but they do know how to use that grey matter every once in a while and make multiple accounts,these multiple accounts would be just used to abuse the rater system.

yes that's very understandable how do i get my self on this page is i have sold a few items now like 4 items i think
and is there a way to check some is legit i have had alot of interest from people after my santa cruz frame but from poland and moscow but i wont post abroad just wanna cover my ass aswell

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:28 Quote
chazdog wrote:
Just had succsesful sale of my fox 40 to a guy in spain, i've gone international!

mate how did it go and did you do it purely on trust ? im very nervous of shipping international ?

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:30 Quote
masterk wrote:
chazdog wrote:

mate how did it go and did you do it purely on trust ? im very nervous of shipping international ?

i used the royal mail, got the guy to cover the £55 postage costs, got a postage receipt and tracking number, just like i would posting in the uk. keep em in formed, get payment up front and use a reliable service. simple

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:36 Quote
chazdog wrote:
masterk wrote:
chazdog wrote:

i used the royal mail, got the guy to cover the £55 postage costs, got a postage receipt and tracking number, just like i would posting in the uk. keep em in formed, get payment up front and use a reliable service. simple

ok the guy gave me uk address i checked on royal mail postcode check and it comes up but doesn't always mean its legit right ? he wants me to send to address in uk but the guy lives in europe what do i do ?

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:39 Quote
Just send it, if he wants it sending there as long as he's paid for it, it's not your problem where it goes. Thats my take on it anyhow

He might have friends in the UK that visit him for example? (to explain the uk address)

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:39 Quote
masterk wrote:
chazdog wrote:
masterk wrote:

ok the guy gave me uk address i checked on royal mail postcode check and it comes up but doesn't always mean its legit right ? he wants me to send to address in uk but the guy lives in europe what do i do ?

As long as you get the money through paypal as a GIFT he cant scam you (no refunds). Post the parcel SIGNED FOR so you know he recieves it and he cant claim not to have it and want money back either. As long as they pay up front where they want shiz posted is not your problem really

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:45 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
Just send it, if he wants it sending there as long as he's paid for it, it's not your problem where it goes. Thats my take on it anyhow

He might have friends in the UK that visit him for example? (to explain the uk address)

yeah i see just dont wanna lose the frame (santa cruz jackal)

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:47 Quote
chazdog so as long as i get payment im safe and its his choice if he wants to lose his money

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:50 Quote
masterk wrote:
chazdog so as long as i get payment im safe and its his choice if he wants to lose his money

as long as its a paypal GIFT, or bank transfer then yes. If you dotn want tp lose it dont sell it Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.016515
Mobile Version of Website