Pinkbike iPhone App?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Pinkbike iPhone App?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 21:12 Quote
benjamingreen wrote:
Make a pinkbike app like the facebook one, same website just made simpler, I wish I could watch pinkbike videos on my iPod.

Thats the main thing for me. But to do that you would have to eithr
Change pbs video format, or double the server space and make 2 copys of every vid. Lots of work for a very niche market sadly

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 2:42 Quote
whats wrong with accessing pinkbike over wi-fi or 3G,

i wouldn't pay for a pinkbike app seeing as you can visit www.pinkbike.com for free, would just be a complete waste of time

O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 8:01 Quote
bds2010 wrote:

i wouldn't pay for a pinkbike app seeing as you can visit www.pinkbike.com for free, would just be a complete waste of time

i would pay as if they used the fb app software it would be able to play vids and upload pics on/from the ipod/phone and i use my iphone as my primary camera

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 15:46 Quote
wonkle wrote:
bds2010 wrote:

i would pay as if they used the fb app software it would be able to play vids and upload pics on/from the ipod/phone and i use my iphone as my primary camera
this^ like another mtb site called v****l mtb has an app and it's great.

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 15:54 Quote
1. Stop being lazy, there's a Pinkbike improvements thread. Use the search feature.
2. Stop being lazy, it's easy to access PB through wifi/3G
3. No reason for 3, just more reasons look more epic.

4. Same reason as 3.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012758
Mobile Version of Website