I NEED a SONG FOR AN UPCOMING VIDEO!

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
I NEED a SONG FOR AN UPCOMING VIDEO!
Previous Page |
Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:17 Quote
Hey guys I need your help!

My friend Clinton and I are traveling back up to Bellingham, Washington this weekend from Seattle to film a short promotional video at North Fork for his 2011 race season. I'm stoked for what's in store, and if it's anything like what I'm picturing, you should be too!

Unfortunately I can't think of a song to use... I've got a lot running through my head, but we haven't found one that we're dead set on using yet.

IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT AND RECOMMEND A SONG THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! And if someone already said a song you were thinking, reply to that post saying you agree!

Also we're looking for something that is instrumental, and stays away from harsh lyrics (rap, metal, screamo)

Thanks!
Reilly

p.s. I'm planning on using all kinds of shots (slowmo, dolly shots, crane shots, full speed, etc.) so keep in mind that it needs to be a song where they will all fit!

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:22 Quote
Up Up and Away by Kid Cudi

use comic sans for the titles

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:40 Quote
Black Jesus - Ghostface Killah

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:44 Quote
Foster the people- Pumped up for kicks

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:45 Quote
ive been sorta wanting to see a video that uses Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding. its a chill song with an upbeat pace... contradictory, i know. but youll understand when you hear it. just my 2 cents

heres a youtube video of it so you can hear it (please note, i havent watched that before, it was a bit odd to me)

or even a dubstep type remix could work.. just a thought for ya.

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:50 Quote
I found another one Ghostland observatory- Sad sad city

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 21:58 Quote
none shall pass- aesop rock

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 22:09 Quote
AdamG9 wrote:
ive been sorta wanting to see a video that uses Starry Eyed by Ellie Goulding. its a chill song with an upbeat pace... contradictory, i know. but youll understand when you hear it. just my 2 cents

heres a youtube video of it so you can hear it (please note, i havent watched that before, it was a bit odd to me)

or even a dubstep type remix could work.. just a thought for ya.

actually Adam I think EvergreenP might have already used that! I freakin love that song though!

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 22:49 Quote
If this is actually meant to be a promo for Clinton, I'd go with an instrumental, even if it's a compromise in your taste. Neutrality is a good thing if this is going to be exposed to a diverse audience.

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 22:51 Quote
Try out I Can Talk by Two Door Cinema Club, it is upbeat with a good tempo and has a good part that slows down for maybe eleven seconds and then picks right back up again

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 22:55 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
If this is actually meant to be a promo for Clinton, I'd go with an instrumental, even if it's a compromise in your taste. Neutrality is a good thing if this is going to be exposed to a diverse audience.

Yeah Alex I agree. I'm gonna try and stay away from the rap, and go for something that would make it more of a feel good edit.

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 23:40 Quote
my bloody valentine - you made me realise
slim thug - smile for the camera

Posted: Feb 17, 2011 at 1:39 Quote
Kingdom of rust. - The doves

Posted: Feb 17, 2011 at 4:24 Quote
Here are some nice song's Alpine - Icypoles (Star Slinger Dreamix), ChiddyBang - Opposite of Adults , Miike Snow - Black & Blue (Netsky Remix) , Florence & The Machine - Dog Days Are Over , Radical Face - Welcome Home AND You cand download free albums from Pretty Lights from their official site , rad songs, for edits! cheers!

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012188
Mobile Version of Website