WTP Trust Brake Problems

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
WTP Trust Brake Problems
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 21:49 Quote
Clear pads are usually squeekier than black or something else anyway. Not much you can really do. lol

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 22:01 Quote
i was told green ones are pretty quite. my friend has some and they kinda glaze over and stop working after about a month.

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 22:30 Quote
shadow-conspiracy wrote:
i was told green ones are pretty quite. my friend has some and they kinda glaze over and stop working after about a month.
If you don't want clear, Black is pretty much your best option. I have black Kool Stop Eagle 2's, and they work beautifully. I heard fly's are pretty good too.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 2:01 Quote
KoolStop salmon-colored pads are pretty good.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 15:31 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
I think thats a step up from clear in hardness. Do you know why you're not supposed to use clear pads with chrome rims?

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 15:36 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
I think thats a step up from clear in hardness. Do you know why you're not supposed to use clear pads with chrome rims?

Chrome is very "grabby" and clear pads are too sticky. You can use clear pads on chrome, I used to, but it locks up the rear wheel too fast.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 15:41 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

Chrome is very "grabby" and clear pads are too sticky. You can use clear pads on chrome, I used to, but it locks up the rear wheel too fast.
Oh ok. Yeah I guess it would, seeing as I can lock mine up pretty well with just black pads. lol But I like it that way

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018740
Mobile Version of Website