Show off your Devinci's!

PB Forum :: Devinci
Show off your Devinci's!
Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 13:07 Quote
Davyg57 wrote:
just picked this old gal up today.... 2012/13 frameset, with Deemax ultimate wheels...she has been sitting in a shed since march 2016.... lad was reluctant to sell, but knew he wouldn't be out on the DH trails with it again....

photo

photo

photo

YEAH BUDDY! NICE!!!
And the DeeMax's are beauty on that bad boy!
I had the same wheels on my 2017 Carbon Wilson (27.5)
Always wanted them since I was a little kid, man those wheels were sick.

Sick bike bro! I hope to see some videos shredding it! Enjoy! Big Grin

PS she looks SOOO LONG for the year! HUCK YEAH! Big Grin
Size L or XL I'm guessing? Very nice bike Big Grin

Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 13:27 Quote
aye, she is a long.. but fits just nice... though I have been using a medium framed DH rig for the last 10 years....looking forward to hitting Fort William DH track this year..... :-)

Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
Davyg57 wrote:
aye, she is a long.. but fits just nice... though I have been using a medium framed DH rig for the last 10 years....looking forward to hitting Fort William DH track this year..... :-)

A long bike is awesome especially for a fast track like Fort Bill! Big Grin You'll love it I'm sure
YEEWWW!!!! Big Grin \m/
Cheers from the land of Moose, Beavers and Maple Syrup, EH! - "Sorry" haha xD \m/

Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
Yep, been to Canada 3 times now....west coast and prairie though....whistler 2009

Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 13:46 Quote
Davyg57 wrote:
Yep, been to Canada 3 times now....west coast and prairie though....whistler 2009

Nice bro! We're glad to have you! Big Grin

If you ever get a chance, you have to come ride in Québec! The riding is top notch, and gnarly! Big Grin
It's the slightly less vertical version of BC, and QC is nice and rocky!

Some of the best riding in Canada, can be found in Québec Big Grin
For both Downhill, and Enduro! Big Grin

But yeah BC is killer! I can't wait to get out there, there so many sick spots to ride Big Grin \m/

Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 16:43 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:
Had to say goodbye to my precous 2015 WIlson, been an epic bike for so long. just couldn't justify keeping it. Frown

photo
photo

Sorry you had to let her go man! That's a sick rig, and a DH bike in Florida?! You da man! Big Grin \m/

Part of the reason i had to let her go man. I used to live near the southeast bike parks. after this move. mannn i tried to hard to keep it just can't justify it in Florida haah

Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 20:37 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:
Had to say goodbye to my precous 2015 WIlson, been an epic bike for so long. just couldn't justify keeping it. Frown

photo
photo

Sorry you had to let her go man! That's a sick rig, and a DH bike in Florida?! You da man! Big Grin \m/

Part of the reason i had to let her go man. I used to live near the southeast bike parks. after this move. mannn i tried to hard to keep it just can't justify it in Florida haah

One day man! One day. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 27, 2021 at 0:46 Quote
Brexit is a complete crock of **** for us bikers here in the UK... looking for a Mavic Rear Wheel Axle ITS4 150mm Complete 2012-part No: 30870201...none available in the UK...plenty in stock in Europe though.....but NO! sorry we don't ship to the UK (excluding Northern Ireland)...last time i looked Northern Ireland was part of the bloody UK Madder Madder

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2021 at 1:13 Quote
Do you not have freight forwarding options? Normally plenty of freight forward mailboxes in region to get sent to.

Posted: Apr 27, 2021 at 1:25 Quote
heinous wrote:
Do you not have freight forwarding options? Normally plenty of freight forward mailboxes in region to get sent to.

ya lost me there.....Eek

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2021 at 2:13 Quote
Google it. You have options. It doesn’t change the total balls up own goal that is brexit though.

Posted: Apr 28, 2021 at 14:42 Quote
Davyg57 wrote:
heinous wrote:

ya lost me there.....Eek

I think he's talking about a service that has an address in a country that they ship to. that company then ships to you. Ex ive used a service that reships stuff only shipped within canada to myself in the states

Posted: Apr 29, 2021 at 3:35 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
Davyg57 wrote:
heinous wrote:

ya lost me there.....Eek

I think he's talking about a service that has an address in a country that they ship to. that company then ships to you. Ex ive used a service that reships stuff only shipped within canada to myself in the states

I finally managed to procure a replacement rear hub axle for my Deemax Ultimate wheel.....was a cycle shop in France that obliged by shipping to Scotland..... :-)

Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 13:58 Quote
Davyg57 wrote:
MTBrandonLee wrote:
Davyg57 wrote:

ya lost me there.....Eek

I finally managed to procure a replacement rear hub axle for my Deemax Ultimate wheel.....was a cycle shop in France that obliged by shipping to Scotland..... :-)

Awesome. Happy it worked out! Smile

Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 15:04 Quote
photo

Django!

My first new bike in many years! So excited to get back into mtb and never owned a full suspension before.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029460
Mobile Version of Website