Show off your Devinci's!

PB Forum :: Devinci
Show off your Devinci's!
Posted: Jun 15, 2021 at 3:26 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

Mullet setup fitted in the high position. Head angle is 1 degree slacker now. Feels like its the same geometry in the parking lot tbh.

So far bike holds a tighter arc around flat corners and inside lines are more easily accessible. Only done one xc ride with it so far. Definately prefer the roll over of the 29 rear for xc. Dh day tomorrow, will see how it compares!

Keep us posted, that's something that I'm looking to do with mine!

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 8:07 Quote
Flat first ride on the mullet lol.

New troy owners have trouble with lower shock eyelet bolt getting stuck? Mines stuck big time, cant switch from high to low setting

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 5:40 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

New troy owners have trouble with lower shock eyelet bolt getting stuck? Mines stuck big time, cant switch from high to low setting

No issues with my aluminum frame and I've had the shock out many times swapping shocks around. Is the bolt seized in the eyelet itself?

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 5:56 Quote
maxxx wrote:
ibishreddin wrote:

No issues with my aluminum frame and I've had the shock out many times swapping shocks around. Is the bolt seized in the eyelet itself?

I've had my shock out many times as well. No issues with the lower bolt so far.

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
Anyone use a reach adjust headset for their troy? My L is too big in the front center

Posted: Jun 27, 2021 at 17:26 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Anyone use a reach adjust headset for their troy? My L is too big in the front center

Not sure what that is but they’re pretty big.

Posted: Jul 7, 2021 at 12:00 Quote
HVrider wrote:
Has anyone done the needle bearing upgrade on the older Troy? Is it worth the extra maintenance / hassle?

i put a RWC roller pivot kit in the top mount (the bottom pivot/mount moves so little it made no sense.)

i think it is a worthy upgrade, it is not expensive and while its not gunna 'set you free" any time soon lol, whenever your upgrade reduces friction on a key pivot point it is a plus so im good with it..

i just swapped the entire suspension + dropper to Fox vs Rockshox, not running the roller pivot on the fox, so, ill be able to A/B it here in the next week ( recovering from a stupid crash that trashed my shoulder)

Posted: Jul 10, 2021 at 9:28 Quote
My 2021 Aluminium Devinci Troy Sweet Carolina Blue

I picked up this baby at the end of May! What a beautiful machine she is!

Posted: Jul 11, 2021 at 15:02 Quote
bahamabermzz wrote:

looking real nice

Posted: Jul 12, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
bahamabermzz wrote:

looking real nice

Appreciate it thanks! I love this bike and it is so much fun to ride! I also started putting my own touch on it, making it mine!

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 at 13:08 Quote
First full suspension bike, such a big improvement over the hardtail. Added my PNW bars and grips along with the GX AXS upgrade.

Posted: Jul 27, 2021 at 13:14 Quote

The Marshall rips!

Posted: Jul 29, 2021 at 21:01 Quote
adiamond44 wrote:
First full suspension bike, such a big improvement over the hardtail. Added my PNW bars and grips along with the GX AXS upgrade.

Hell yeah

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Posted in the 29er thread, but I’ll sure here too. First Devinci… Here’s my new to me ‘21 Troy Carbon XT LTD. Race Face next R wheels, OneUp bars, grips, EDC. Chromag Dagga pedals. Stevie Smith wrap. This bike is an absolute party!

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
^^^^^^^ Love it, looks awesome and I love the Chainsaw Wrap. tup ^^^^^

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009164
Mobile Version of Website