Morewood Bikes

PB Forum :: Other
Morewood Bikes
Posted: Aug 23, 2015 at 2:52 Quote
have not whored the bike on here for a while, but here is the big bitch, now complete with a Nukeproof 350lbs spring (thanks to my tank arse needing a stiffer spring!!)

NSW State round back in August last year.
  NSW State round back in August last year.
NSW DH State Series at Greenvalleys Freeride Park last year

more recent pic. Brakes are now Avid Code R calipers mated to Elixir 9 levers and slapped on a set of 888 CR s that were too good to pass up.

Posted: Aug 23, 2015 at 9:46 Quote
Some nice ones here. Mine is rebuilt for now but still want to change some small things.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 2:06 Quote
That really is a nice bike, clean and simple, great colour scheme as well.

Posted: Sep 8, 2015 at 8:55 Quote
Hi there does anyone have a Morewood Shova LT?

After some help please.

Smile

Posted: Sep 8, 2015 at 9:02 Quote
socal160 wrote:
mineSmile
photo

Is this a Shova LT? if yes what year and do you ahve any idea of the frame geometry?

Many thanks
Ben

Posted: Sep 8, 2015 at 10:59 Quote
I think that's an Izimu

Posted: Sep 9, 2015 at 13:24 Quote
Made a change to my Mbuzi today by adding a pair of Bos Deville 170 which on first test are a different class completely from the old Fox 36

Mbuzi

Posted: Sep 10, 2015 at 2:24 Quote
cyfa89 wrote:
I think that's an Izimu

Ok, the frame looks exactwely the same as the Shova LT.

Im struggling to find any specs/geometry for the Shova LT - head angle on mine seems to be quite steep.

Posted: Sep 10, 2015 at 10:32 Quote
The shova lt has the strut from st to tt but don't think the Izimu does and the shova lt has a straight top tube not formed by the head tube(I think things is right)
Ask Morewood for the old details or ask Patrick on Facebook, he is very friendly and helpful.

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2015 at 15:32 Quote
Good to see another green Makulu!

But what on Earth have you done with your cables?

Posted: Sep 18, 2015 at 0:43 Quote
Put them through the shock gap, it seems to work fine I've put a ti spring on now and its rubbed a bit of the anodising off but they don't get caught and i think it looks better

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2015 at 13:35 Quote
Benroutledge405 wrote:
Put them through the shock gap, it seems to work fine I've put a ti spring on now and its rubbed a bit of the anodising off but they don't get caught and i think it looks better
Looks awkward to me.
I've got a one-off frame that has the cable guides on the top sides of the down tube. It's Nathan Rennie's 09 Canberra WC frame, which has a 1" longer top tube than the standard large.

Much better than the standard frame's guides that run down the top middle of the down tube!

It's on Page 39.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033364
Mobile Version of Website