Slik Graphics

• Previous Page
Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 11:17 Quote
Apologies if in the wrong area, just wondered if anyone else had used these guys? Had a problem?

Only i've emailed them twice now regarding custom graphics to which i've had no response, have also ordered some Saint crank "protector" stickers from them, paid for over a week ago and as yet I still haven't received anything

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 11:36 Quote
have you called them yet?

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 11:38 Quote
I had some decals made for my Fox 40's & my current Boxxers a little while ago. I think he gets a bit backed up with orders to be honest. It can sometimes take quite a few emails to get a response. I found that emailing him the same email every day eventually gets his attention.

His work is bang on though. Very high quality decals & really nice designs too.

photo

photo

Posted: Mar 8, 2011 at 11:56 Quote
Thanks for the responses, done a little more research and have seen that they can get a little backed up, don't mind waiting for quality bits, will give them a call anyways, prob be the better way to discuss the custom graphics I had in mind anyways Big Grin

Posted: Mar 9, 2011 at 4:26 Quote
try regal graphics or drift mtb

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2011 at 4:40 Quote
Ive not used them but i know bloke who has, and they look top quality. Heres a pic of his Glory with custom Graphics
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6048897/

Posted: Mar 9, 2011 at 5:38 Quote
Tell me what they are like after you get them, I've always wondered, and am looking to get some stuff done.

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 at 13:56 Quote
Received them today, and can say they really are good quality, can't wait to get them on the bike but gonna wait till the morning as only just got in from work and i'm knackered! will get some pics up on my profile soon

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:25 Quote
im thinking of getting the saint cranks stickers . good to see your pics 1st thow . Thanks

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:39 Quote
ive got the saint sticker set and there top notch! will slik do designs for any bike?

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:40 Quote
yep i think so mate

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:42 Quote
looks like the demo will be getting a treat! Razz

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:45 Quote
cool good to put your own stamp on your bike. Your crank stickers look the dogs b are they easy to put on ? did you have to trim them?

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:50 Quote
superbikes wrote:
cool good to put your own stamp on your bike. Your crank stickers look the dogs b are they easy to put on ? did you have to trim them?
they just stick right on, there pretty thick stickers too! Salute

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 1:57 Quote
good stuff ordering them now cheers :-)

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014358
Mobile Version of Website