Slik Graphics

Posted: Nov 19, 2012 at 17:29 Quote
How did you guys apply the decals to your bike? I want to buy some for my saint cranks but am afraid I will mess it up......

Posted: Nov 20, 2012 at 2:52 Quote
jsayer wrote:
How did you guys apply the decals to your bike? I want to buy some for my saint cranks but am afraid I will mess it up......

I just cleaned my cranks with some of those alcho-wipes that come with a KFC/pizza , lined the sticker up and pressed it on firmly.

They are really good quality stickers , I have ridden in some super muddy conditions and there is no signs of peeling off.

Posted: Nov 20, 2012 at 6:30 Quote
bigburd wrote:
jsayer wrote:

I just cleaned my cranks with some of those alcho-wipes that come with a KFC/pizza , lined the sticker up and pressed it on firmly.

They are really good quality stickers , I have ridden in some super muddy conditions and there is no signs of peeling off.

Nice! I just ordered a pair! Thanks for the help!

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 14:56 Quote
Hi, thought I'd post a message on here seeing as the thread has our name on it...

If you have any questions at all regarding fitting, materials, delivery times, products etc. etc. just drop us a message on here or on Facebook and we'll be happy to help!

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 15:09 Quote
Would you be able to do some standard shock decals like you have with the fork decals in a range of colours? Would love a DHX 5 decal in orange Wink

Posted: Feb 21, 2013 at 15:20 Quote
turtlesauce2000 wrote:
Would you be able to do some standard shock decals like you have with the fork decals in a range of colours? Would love a DHX 5 decal in orange Wink

We've had a few requests for DHX decals now so we're planning on making some as soon as possible. They will be available in our stock colours and the usual custom options. To keep up to date with new products you can follow us on facebook, or just check back every now and then. Smile

Posted: Feb 24, 2013 at 15:56 Quote
Could you do me some decals for my frame?

Posted: Feb 25, 2013 at 0:30 Quote
JoeeeCunningham wrote:
Could you do me some decals for my frame?

Please send us a message with the details of your frame and what kind of graphics you're after and we'll see what we can do.

Posted: Feb 25, 2013 at 7:36 Quote
Can you guys make these decals?...... He says they are vinyl.

2012 Norco Aurum -- Silent Norco Racing
  2012 Norco Aurum -- Silent Norco Racing

Posted: Feb 25, 2013 at 12:49 Quote
jsayer - message sent

Posted: Feb 25, 2013 at 16:12 Quote
SlikGraphics wrote:
jsayer - message sent

Thanks

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 18:40 Quote
hey, I was wondering if you could make Mavic Deemax Rim decals?

Mavic Deemax Wheelset. UST

Like these but with clear fill, and a coloured writing.

Posted: Mar 5, 2013 at 1:22 Quote
jsayer wrote:

give a 5 year old a marker pen and let them draw on your rims. Mavic decals done lol

Posted: Mar 5, 2013 at 2:32 Quote
jsayer wrote:

There is a frequent poster on these forums who got his mavic rim decals made , cant remember his name though..

It was a british guy , sorry I cant be more help.

EDIT : his user name is : Elanto , pop him a PM he is a helpfull guy and will tell you how he done it , he made a thread about it you will probably be able to find

Posted: Mar 5, 2013 at 6:36 Quote
jsayer wrote:

Yep, we can do Deemax decals. Please can you message us with a picture of the actual ones you're after? Cheers

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.019942
Mobile Version of Website