Uploader video/photo changed June 12. Debug required.

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Uploader video/photo changed June 12. Debug required.
  • Previous Page
Mod O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 1:31 Quote
It's 2am and I just uploaded a bunch of changes to the site. One major one is a rewrite of the uploader for headshots, videos, photos.

If you have any problems. Please let me know so I can find and squash the bugs.

Please include as much info about a problem as you can...like the error message, descriptions of where in the process you were and also browser type version.

In theory, after the bugs are fixed, this "should" be much more robust.

Thanks guys

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 1:45 Quote
I just tried to upload a video,

when it finished,

an error message appeared :

"your upload has been lost! oh oh!"

I'm not sure if it's related...

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 2:06 Quote
getafully wrote:

when it finished,

That was the old uploader. We just changed it an hour ago, so please only report trouble with this new uploader. We realize there was an issue like that with the old one. THanks

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 5:35 Quote
I want to change my head shot photo on my profile but everytime I upload a new photo its just not happening it doesn't change

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 14:53 Quote
xppydexter2006 wrote:
I want to change my head shot photo on my profile but everytime I upload a new photo its just not happening it doesn't change
Same thing is going on with my head shot and all my photos. I even tryed to upload a photo to the dh racing photos and it didn't work. And its the same photo that I've uploaded before so I know the problem isn't on my end with the photo type....

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 16:44 Quote
peach wrote:
xppydexter2006 wrote:
Same thing is going on with my head shot and all my photos. I even tryed to upload a photo to the dh racing photos and it didn't work. And its the same photo that I've uploaded before so I know the problem isn't on my end with the photo type....

Hey can you try a single photo upload to the photo section...not the head shot. After you are done can you let me know. I turned on some logging so I can determine what the issue is.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 18:04 Quote
radek wrote:
peach wrote:
xppydexter2006 wrote:

Hey can you try a single photo upload to the photo section...not the head shot. After you are done can you let me know. I turned on some logging so I can determine what the issue is.
Nope still not working in the photos... I tryed to do an upload to the buy and sell too, just as a test and it didn't work, and didn't work, after the forth try it uploaded.

Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 21:00 Quote
I tried mine again too,

still no luck.

let me know if you want me to try again.

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 at 23:41 Quote
OK, I did a few more changes. Mostly tracking stuff.

Can you please try you uploads again....thanks guys.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 6:33 Quote
Hi.I tried to upload a picture and it says'there is a problem,please report this photo' and i dont know why it is doing this.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 12:57 Quote
radek wrote:
getafully wrote:

when it finished,

That was the old uploader. We just changed it an hour ago, so please only report trouble with this new uploader. We realize there was an issue like that with the old one. THanks

ive been trying to upload photos for 5 days now, and i just tried 5 minutes ago, and i got the same message, over and over again. also i get a message saying "please report this photo: and then a bunch of gibberish in a pop-up window.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 13:05 Quote
odin333 wrote:
radek wrote:
getafully wrote:

when it finished,

ive been trying to upload photos for 5 days now, and i just tried 5 minutes ago, and i got the same message, over and over again. also i get a message saying "please report this photo: and then a bunch of gibberish in a pop-up window.
MAKE sure the photo you are trying to upload is a "JPG" file. If it isn't then you need to change it. The uploader seems to be having peoblems reading other file/photo types.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 14:19 Quote
error when upload just 7 kb!

Mod O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 14:25 Quote
There is a problem uploading .BMP files. Other files .jpg, .gif, should be ok.
If you upload .bmp, it will not work.

Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 20:04 Quote
My jpg photos aren't working. I tried about five times and the error pops up every time.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014157
Mobile Version of Website