what gives the best energy buzz whilst riding? NO ILLEGAL DRUGS!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
what gives the best energy buzz whilst riding? NO ILLEGAL DRUGS!
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 1, 2012 at 7:20 Quote
Sure do, my head starts to hurt about noon. Thank you college

Posted: Jul 1, 2012 at 10:58 Quote
I've been experiencing some unusual reactions to Caffeine recently, and I'm not sure why. Basically, it doesn't seem to do much to me anymore. I'm not sure why this is though..... I've been drinking Powerade Energy drink, which has a mixture of Carbs and Caffeine in it....Sometimes Relentless, which used to give me a tremendous buzz, but doesn't now...... I don't drink freshly brewed Coffee anymore... And Tea simply makes me drowsy.

Maybe my body has become accustomed to Caffeine?

Posted: Jul 1, 2012 at 13:20 Quote
roxovanos wrote:
Maybe my body has become accustomed to Caffeine?
That's how it works, same with booze, and weed

FL
Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 0:45 Quote
no caffeine, that shit ruins you're body, if you're going to do a big ride for a day, beat a big plate of whole wheat pasta for dinner with fresh tomato's with light tomato sauce, then before you go to bed eat a banana. then when you wake up eat a bowl of yogurt and granola with apple slices, orange slices, and grapes, and drink a big glass of milk... that gives me more energy than any energy drink or drug could do, plus it wont burn out after 2 hours and make you feel like shit after, the amount of carbs and starches in the pasta, and the sugars in the fruit, with the yogurt's bacteria and the granola's fiber it would take you're body quite a while to burn up, then for lunch eat a peanut butter and nutella sandwich with whole wheat bread and a gatorade or powerade to drink. that will keep you going all day... and its hell super healthy for you.

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 19:54 Quote
Fruit before a ride? With yogurt too? That's a one way ticket to diarrhea, man.

I think you're right about the Peanut butter sammie or Nutella or any sugary type of paste.... It's instant rocket fuel for your legs.... Especially when it's combined with an energy drink like you say. I do it everyday, and it's totally amazing seeing the difference in power-output about 20 mins after consuming it. It's literally like turning on a turbo switch or something.

There's nothing worse than hitting the wall whilst being out on the bike. That's such an awful feeling, not to mention totally dangerous. You could pull a muscle quite easily when the fuel runs out. But cycling on a full stomach is just uncomfortable..... But at least you got the fuel on board. I think striking a balance is the key. Just the right amount to start off with..... And just top it up as you go along.

Posted: Jul 22, 2012 at 16:01 Quote
brodie-biker69 wrote:
weed, crack, coke, meth all that good shit!!

pcp is a must

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017879
Mobile Version of Website