New DJ Frame (300$ Budget)

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
New DJ Frame (300$ Budget)
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 13:22 Quote
Go for the traffic super good deal for the 09 one. If you get an order of 275 or more you get free shipping.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
Once again, thank you so much for the help but I'm soo confused right now x)! I've made a lame photoshop edit with the octane frames in my bike...Does it look good? What colour's the best? And still, Ns Traffic 09 or Octane Void? Some say Octane others say Ns Traffic...Maybe I'll have to make the final call...Remember, Ns Traffic is just available in aquatic blue or white...
photo

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 17:50 Quote
the13thing wrote:
Once again, thank you so much for the help but I'm soo confused right now x)! I've made a lame photoshop edit with the octane frames in my bike...Does it look good? What colour's the best? And still, Ns Traffic 09 or Octane Void? Some say Octane others say Ns Traffic...Maybe I'll have to make the final call...Remember, Ns Traffic is just available in aquatic blue or white...
photo

white would look sick with those rims.

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 4:52 Quote
Norcorider65, if I buy the white one I'll have to choose the Ns Traffic 09 because Octane does not sell them anymore...
D1rtJumper, I really like the chrome and blue :'D. The white frame's not available from Octane anymore as I stated before, but if I buy the Ns Traffic I get to choose between White and Light Blue (Aqua Blue as they call it). So I'm thinking of: Octane Void Blue or Chrome + Octane Warp Integrated Headset (same colour as the frame) OR Ns Traffic 09 White or Blue. The Ns would cost 25€ less than the Octane but with no headset (my current headset is a cheap FSA with loose bearings)...What do you think's the best option then?

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 8:05 Quote
DEFINATELY blue from these pics Smile

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 8:51 Quote
Thank you for your opinion (same as mine, but I also like chrome) Big Grin

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 16:15 Quote
get a dartmoor 26 player its like 50 dollers more and soooooo worth it man

Posted: Mar 28, 2011 at 7:22 Quote
I can't afford it and i can't wait more time

Posted: Mar 28, 2011 at 7:47 Quote
think all the colors look ok. but just get what you yourself think looks the best, thats pretty much the most important thing, eh? but IMO the blue looks best, im partial to blue tho, but yeah get what you like not what we do.

Posted: Mar 28, 2011 at 12:31 Quote
Thank you Big Grin I think I'm going for the blue !

Posted: Apr 2, 2011 at 9:12 Quote
Guys, last call. I think I'm going to order the frame today or tomorrow, I need to choose between those two:
-Octane One Void 3.0 Chrome + Octane One Warp Integrated Headset 232.50€
-NS Traffic 2009 White/Aqua Blue 204.50€.
Help?

Posted: Apr 2, 2011 at 9:14 Quote
the13thing wrote:
Guys, last call. I think I'm going to order the frame today or tomorrow, I need to choose between those two:
-Octane One Void 3.0 Chrome + Octane One Warp Integrated Headset 232.50€
-NS Traffic 2009 White/Aqua Blue 204.50€.
Help?

Chrome looks nicest IMO.

Posted: Apr 2, 2011 at 9:31 Quote
well integrated headset is good thing. aren't both of them with it?
sanko is japanes cr mo. it is quite the same as 4130 cr mo steel.
I would go with liter, also octane one and NS are basically the same firm.
Look what hubs are on the high end NS, octane one's. on the cheaper versions are joytech.
geometry is similar, equally weighted. what ever you choose, you will not go wrong.

Posted: Apr 2, 2011 at 10:25 Quote
Get the white or aqua blue traffic. This deal won't last for long.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012857
Mobile Version of Website