Post your hardtail, doesn't matter what you use it for.

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your hardtail, doesn't matter what you use it for.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2011 at 12:34 Quote
As it says in the title, post your hardtail, doesn't matter what you use it for. Wether its a daily commute to thrashing it down the local down hill track. I'll start with mine
photo
photo
photo

And just follow on, you can add specs and weights too and any other additional info. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 22, 2011 at 12:40 Quote
Kona shred 08 frame
superstar wheels
marzocchi bomber/dj3s
blackspire bars
superstar pedals
dmr grips
shimano drivetrain with a KMC chain
FUNN seat
maxxis highroller (front)
specialized control (rear)
weight is 32.8lb

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 14:43 Quote
Cheers for that, some reason it didnt show up on the forum bit so I've had no posts.

Looks quite nice, what do you mainly use it for?

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 14:54 Quote
Everything really, I've only got one bike. But I'm an XC racer at heart, I do a bit of DJ and 4x type stuff on it but I'm looking to get a 4x/AM hardtail over the course of this year, that will be awesomeSmile

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 6:57 Quote
that looks pretty nice dude. tup what do you use it for?

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 9:13 Quote
DH lol, nice bike mate

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 9:15 Quote
this thread just isn't working lol
don't lknow why it doesn't show in the 'active thread' bit

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 23:57 Quote
kona-bike-fanatic wrote:
that looks pretty nice dude. tup what do you use it for?

xc racing

Posted: Apr 29, 2011 at 19:29 Quote
this is my old beast lol i like to show it off for some reason it sucked performance wise but dominated strength wise<Photo does not exist: 3593270>

Posted: Apr 30, 2011 at 8:19 Quote
My NS Bikes Core 3

photo

EDIT: Since its my only bike, I used for pretty much everything. But mostly for somekind of light downhill at my local woods.

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 11:10 Quote
Here is my custom DiamondBack Beta 07. This was an awesome gift from my boyfriend to get me back into riding. This bike has been upgraded alot over the past few years... Thomson stem, Easton Monkey Lite carbon bars, DMR V12 Magnesium pedals, Hope QR Skewers in red, Specialized Seat and a few other tricked out bits in red! I am hoping at some point over the next couple of years to upgrade it further, with new forks, disc brakes and wheels. Might even under go a powder coating! This is my only bike, used for local woods, trails and city riding. Have done some really small jumps, but I'm along way off hitting anything big!

Pimp

photo

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 12:54 Quote
Looks nice, you should get it powder coated black so the red bits stand out

Ive just got some new brakes for mine. They're avid juicy 5s, came today and have just been put on, still néed to sort it so I can have a bigger disk on the front, but still can't wait to use them and give them a Good testing Also got a new bottom bracket. Tools hopefully here tomorrow so get that fitted too. Smile will get pics up soon.

Edit: my bike is the first post

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022272
Mobile Version of Website