Bromont 2011

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Bromont 2011
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 6:34 Quote
Finally, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 6 weeks before Bromont opens and season passes are available online.

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 14:05 Quote
6 weeks is still long...too long...

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 14:20 Quote
nightflame159 wrote:
6 weeks is still long...too long...

Not for me, I'm starting on the road bike tomorrow then soon after once everything is done melting some XC/AM at the slick rock. I don't ride just DH but it is my favorite. Wink

Posted: Mar 26, 2011 at 14:23 Quote
well im going to start as soon as possible...pushing my bike up Rougemont or St-Grégoire..before Bromont open...is there an official date yet?

Posted: Mar 27, 2011 at 7:30 Quote
nightflame159 wrote:
well im going to start as soon as possible...pushing my bike up Rougemont or St-Grégoire..before Bromont open...is there an official date yet?

It was -12c here this morning with a -20c wind chill because of strong winds, yet again not riding my road bike. LOLLL Maybe go skiing tomorrow evening seeing it's still winter mode here. lolllllll

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 4:27 Quote
cant wait to start riding my dh bike again Razz

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 4:28 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
Been riding my road bike the last 3 weeks and also did a few XC/AM rides. Dh starts next week for me. Smile

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 4:29 Quote
Bromont opens May 7th weather permitting.

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 4:32 Quote
Rigaud wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
Been riding my road bike the last 3 weeks and also did a few XC/AM rides. Dh starts next week for me. Smile
nice ive been riding bmx so im good to wait a bit for bromont to open..

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
Lets hope it stops raining so they can fix the trails and open on the 7th. I went to get my seasons pass on Saturday and there was still snow on the hill plus they made sure to tell me that if it rains to call cause they might be closed. Similar to last year.

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 12:52 Quote
srobillard wrote:
Lets hope it stops raining so they can fix the trails and open on the 7th. I went to get my seasons pass on Saturday and there was still snow on the hill plus they made sure to tell me that if it rains to call cause they might be closed. Similar to last year.

As much as we don't like them closing it does preserve the trails which in return saves money on maintenance. If people want low prices for passes these are some of the sacrifices needed. I have a feeling I will be skipping May 7th-8th even if their open, too messy no matter with the ground wet.

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 13:01 Quote
Last years opening day was wet and foggy, still was great to hit the trails. It was the same for the closing day. Too many rainy days makes for a short riding season. Lets cross our fingers for some sun. They were building a few new trails last fall, if they get them completed soon it will be sweet.

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 13:07 Quote
srobillard wrote:
Last years opening day was wet and foggy, still was great to hit the trails. It was the same for the closing day. Too many rainy days makes for a short riding season. Lets cross our fingers for some sun. They were building a few new trails last fall, if they get them completed soon it will be sweet.

Yeah at the top of the Lake side the new #9 which finishes in the old 9 towards the main lifts so it can be access even when the lake side lift is closed.

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 16:55 Quote
Cant wait to get back up to bromont, its going to be nice Big Grin

Posted: Apr 20, 2011 at 17:53 Quote
ATTENTION : Sunday, April 24, April 30 and May 1, the customer service will be closed for an upgrade of our computer system.Thank you for your understanding.

Thrill seekers… get ready to ride this coming May, 7th!
Come have your picture taken right away and be among the first skiers down the slopes! The Customer Service Department is open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am till 4:00 pm.

For opening of the mountain bikes season on May 7, Ski Bromont organizes a happening.On progamm: music, animation, outdoor BBQ, door prizes, several bikes companies will be on place and deals on a lot of used mountain bikes for sale. See you there! In case of rain Saturday, this event will be moved to Sunday, May 8.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013255
Mobile Version of Website