@ The Movies

• Previous Page
Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:31 Quote
Alright, so I figured I'd start up a general movie thread. Suggestions and critiques welcome. This is not for bike movies solely, but good movies in general. I'll be starting a list of suggested movies here as well.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:33 Quote
I was just thinking the other day about how I haven't seen Ronin in a while, as I remember it was a dope film too.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:35 Quote
De Niro's a boss in general.

Been on a kung fu kick lately, if you catch my punchline. I'd recommend the Ip Man series. Donnie Yen is a beast.

This Is England. f*cking powerful film.

I just finished watching Detroit Rock City.

Man I wish I was around in the 80's.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:36 Quote
just re watched gran turino(sp?), such a good movie check it out another clint eastwood clasic.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:37 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Been on a kung fu kick lately, if you catch my punchline. I'd recommend the Ip Man series. Donnie Yen is a beast.

The attempt at a story line is almost laughable, but the kung fu is unreal. I HIGHLY recommend that series as well.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:38 Quote
joostflux wrote:
sherbet wrote:

The attempt at a story line is almost laughable, but the kung fu is unreal. I HIGHLY recommend that series as well.

The ATTEMPT?

Dude it's a true story. Based on the life of Yip Man, AKA Bruce Lee's master.

I really didn't think the second was as good as the others though.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:39 Quote
If you haven't seen Inception, I strongly recommend it. Cool movie and a lot of people find it a mind f*ck.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:39 Quote
Lolol Inception.

DREAM IN A DREAM IN A DREAM IN A DREAM. Awesome movie though.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:40 Quote
sherbet wrote:
joostflux wrote:
sherbet wrote:

The ATTEMPT?

Dude it's a true story. Based on the life of Yip Man, AKA Bruce Lee's master.

I really didn't think the second was as good as the others though.

Well damn, I had nooo idea. It just seemed kind of cookie cutter and predictable to me. But now that I know it's based on a true story I'm going to re-watch it.

Ya learn something new everyday.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:41 Quote
Yeah man. Yip Man is an absolute legend. Literally.

Fearless is also AMAZING. Jet Li is on another level.

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:41 Quote
2street wrote:
This Is England..
Boyz n The Hood

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:42 Quote
rokor wrote:
If you haven't seen Inception, I strongly recommend it. Cool movie and a lot of people find it a mind f*ck.
I'm still not 100% sure I saw that movie...talk about a mind f*ck

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 19:44 Quote
lol I'm not sure about the end though. Does that spinning thing stop spinning, or does it keep going? It kind of stutters, but I'm not sure if it actually stops.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009597
Mobile Version of Website