@ The Movies

Posted: Jun 13, 2011 at 7:11 Quote
Saw fast five a while ago, it was pretty cool.

Posted: Jun 13, 2011 at 10:46 Quote
Super 8 was REALLY good. Awesome movie. Good story line if you actually have a brain that wants to analyze Spielberg's message, but if you want to just watch the action and explosions then thats cool too.

O+
Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 20:38 Quote
Thread revival!

Holy shit, how much did the new transformers suck. So close to walking out of the theater after the 30th stupidly cliche line following a pointless cutscene.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 20:40 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Thread revival!

Holy shit, how much did the new transformers suck. So close to walking out of the theater after the 30th stupidly cliche line following a pointless cutscene.
I refuse to see it because megan fox is not in it. But tell me, did they try to make it like the new girl was her or did he just happen to find a new super hot girl friend?

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 20:50 Quote
26street-swaagg wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Thread revival!

I refuse to see it because megan fox is not in it. But tell me, did they try to make it like the new girl was her or did he just happen to find a new super hot girl friend?

The latter. I was pissed about Megan Fox as well.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 21:02 Quote
joostflux wrote:
26street-swaagg wrote:
dkidd wrote:
Thread revival!

Such a fail, who would ever leave megan fox?
Well I now know what movie I will never watch.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 21:08 Quote
Megan Fox is dumb, new chick is a Victoria Secret model.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 22:30 Quote
26street-swaagg wrote:
joostflux wrote:
26street-swaagg wrote:

Obviously Michael Bay haha. But seriously, I thought that Megan Fox was even a better actress (lol). I do think that it was my favorite Transformers though, action-wise at least. Would have been a lot better with her.

Yea, that's true that the replacement was a VC model, but that's the thing, she was a MODEL, not an actress. I didn't think she was even that attractive either. Body was dece, but face was meh.

Posted: Jul 17, 2011 at 16:50 Quote
joostflux wrote:
26street-swaagg wrote:
joostflux wrote:

Obviously Michael Bay haha. But seriously, I thought that Megan Fox was even a better actress (lol). I do think that it was my favorite Transformers though, action-wise at least. Would have been a lot better with her.

Yea, that's true that the replacement was a VC model, but that's the thing, she was a MODEL, not an actress. I didn't think she was even that attractive either. Body was dece, but face was meh.

Megan talked shit about Michael Bay that is why she was not asked to return

Posted: Jul 17, 2011 at 18:18 Quote
I know that. I never said that I didn't know why she wasn't in the movie, it was just my opinion that she would have done a better job.

Posted: Aug 19, 2011 at 22:46 Quote
I'm not really into sport movies but The Fighter was super good.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010150
Mobile Version of Website