Calgary Go Ride Day

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Calgary Go Ride Day
Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 9:04 Quote
What's so wrong with trying to improve on the stuff they already have? Who the hell cares if you don't have the things they do? I live in dubai and we have ONE shitty little skatepark for bikes but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around complaining that these guys in calgary should stop asking for places to ride....stop being petty and try to put your effort in fixing your own problems up instead of criticizing the efforts of others.

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 9:16 Quote
i like this idea, we should get a foam pit! >Frown

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 9:21 Quote
im in same with my bro and my sis

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 10:16 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
What's so wrong with trying to improve on the stuff they already have? Who the hell cares if you don't have the things they do? I live in dubai and we have ONE shitty little skatepark for bikes but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around complaining that these guys in calgary should stop asking for places to ride....stop being petty and try to put your effort in fixing your own problems up instead of criticizing the efforts of others.

thanks you!

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 17:58 Quote
i just f*cked up my back and my bikes are in pieces. i dont know if i can make it. i will try though. haha. i prolly can.

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 23:10 Quote
EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT IN ON THIS SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY COMPLAINING THAT WE ARE "GREEDY" AND THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO WHERE TO RIDE IN YOUR SMALL ASS TOWNS, THAN TWO THINGS, f*ckING MOVE, SHUT UP, OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! AS WE ARE! f*ck

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 9:03 Quote
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT IN ON THIS SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY COMPLAINING THAT WE ARE "GREEDY" AND THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO WHERE TO RIDE IN YOUR SMALL ASS TOWNS, THAN TWO THINGS, f*ckING MOVE, SHUT UP, OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! AS WE ARE! f*ck
Calm down Kashman. I understand his point of view, Edmonton has shit for biking. Doesn't mean at all he should diss what were trying to do, but there's no need to freak out. Hazdxb and Josh already resolved the issue, and on top of that it was only two people. And you listed off three things not two lol

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 9:36 Quote
huziyboy wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

thanks you!

kind of off topic, but I just got my acceptance from university of calgary and theres a 90% chance im coming to calgary next year! So now im REALLY hoping this works out!

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 9:44 Quote
hazdxb wrote:
huziyboy wrote:
hazdxb wrote:

thanks you!

kind of off topic, but I just got my acceptance from university of calgary and theres a 90% chance im coming to calgary next year! So now im REALLY hoping this works out!

Sick you can come bike with us now Razz

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 11:29 Quote
DownHillRider123 wrote:
hazdxb wrote:
huziyboy wrote:

thanks you!

Sick you can come bike with us now Razz

HELL YES! So freaking excited to get away from the damn sand!

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 16:07 Quote
Guys! This is totally going to work. but i might have to ride my xc bike.. Razz

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 21:38 Quote
livelifeontheedge wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:
Calm down Kashman. I understand his point of view, Edmonton has shit for biking. Doesn't mean at all he should diss what were trying to do, but there's no need to freak out. Hazdxb and Josh already resolved the issue, and on top of that it was only two people. And you listed off three things not two lol
haha hes trying weed now give him 3 weeks and he will be more zombie then a half dead person with there brains falling out

Posted: Apr 11, 2011 at 14:30 Quote
I can't make it cause im in the states for college now but I certainly am all for this. After they took cranston, fishcreek and sundance DJ's away it just became ridiculous that a city of over a million people doesn't have anywhere to ride. Idea: Maybe a little dorky but should someone make flyers to hand out to confused muggles?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013756
Mobile Version of Website