Identiti Dr Jekyll Frame?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Identiti Dr Jekyll Frame?
Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
Either way if you go for a 113mm or 118m they will not cause you any major problems.

Posted: Jan 3, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
ok...so wats ur overall value of the bike??

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
hey. I live in Paris,France and I want to built a bike withe Dr Jekyll frame, Dj2 2007, diabolus cranks... In France this frame is very expensive so I wanted to know if someone has the adresse of a online shop were I can buy a Dr Jekyll frame, size small in black. I went on unrealcycles.com , I send them a e-mail to aske if they would ship it to France but they didn't respond. Do you think I can buy one there ?
Thanks guys !!Smile

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 1:07 Quote
natou-12 wrote:
hey. I live in Paris,France and I want to built a bike withe Dr Jekyll frame, Dj2 2007, diabolus cranks... In France this frame is very expensive so I wanted to know if someone has the adresse of a online shop were I can buy a Dr Jekyll frame, size small in black. I went on unrealcycles.com , I send them a e-mail to aske if they would ship it to France but they didn't respond. Do you think I can buy one there ?
Thanks guys !!Smile

www.chainreactioncyclesc.com

Worldwide shipping, great customer service and good prices!

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 2:42 Quote
I know this one to but it's more expensive than in the USA. Thats why I ame looking for a Americain online shop.
Thanks guys !Smile

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 2:44 Quote
Chance are that if you import from the US to inside the european union you will be hit with alot of taxes and duties that will make the american prices seem alot less 'attractive'. If you buy goods within europe union you will not have to pay any extra taxes on the item, hence the point of the union! Trading blocks Smile

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 2:53 Quote
ok. thanks. I also wanted to know what is the différence withe your bike and withe the Dr Jekyll ? And on chainreactioncycle.com is there all the sizes ( I need a small one )
Smile thanks !

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 3:03 Quote
natou-12 wrote:
ok. thanks. I also wanted to know what is the différence withe your bike and withe the Dr Jekyll ? And on chainreactioncycle.com is there all the sizes ( I need a small one )
Smile thanks !

My bike is an Identiti 'Krisis' its aimed purely at racing competitive 4X/BSX where as the Dr. Jekyll is more of an 'all round' hardtail suitable to dirtjumps/4X and street. I love my Krisis though, it weights in lighter than the Jekyll and utilises different oviplane tubing ( going from round at the headtube to square at the BB joint for maximum weld area and efficency). The Krisis also has a lower BB junction and solves the problem of the BB feeling too high with forks over 110mm travel, this was a problem on the Jekyll.

Overall they're both good frames from a decent company!

The Jekyll has two sizing options. The normal chasis or the XL, which has a longer wheelbase and slighty larger frame sizing.

Hope that helps!

Sepi

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 5:04 Quote
sepi wrote:
natou-12 wrote:
Smile thanks !

My bike is an Identiti 'Krisis' its aimed purely at racing competitive 4X/BSX where as the Dr. Jekyll is more of an 'all round' hardtail suitable to dirtjumps/4X and street. I love my Krisis though, it weights in lighter than the Jekyll and utilises different oviplane tubing ( going from round at the headtube to square at the BB joint for maximum weld area and efficency). The Krisis also has a lower BB junction and solves the problem of the BB feeling too high with forks over 110mm travel, this was a problem on the Jekyll.

Overall they're both good frames from a decent company!

The Jekyll has two sizing options. The normal chasis or the XL, which has a longer wheelbase and slighty larger frame sizing.

Hope that helps!

Sepi
ok. thank you very muche. Last questions. I want to do a bit of all the disiplines ( dirt jumping, street, 4x and maybe a bit of freeride. What should I take ? ho and I ame puting a Dj2 on it....
thanks

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 5:30 Quote
immenseturmoil wrote:
ok...so wats ur overall value of the bike??

Overall value of my bike? Around 800pounds.Wink

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 6:13 Quote
It is a small one not the XL. I am 5ft 8 and it fits perfect. The bake feels so solid and responsive!

If you want anymore pictures just ask.

Thanks

James

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 6:15 Quote
James116 wrote:
It is a small one not the XL. I am 5ft 8 and it fits perfect. The bake feels so solid and responsive!

If you want anymore pictures just ask.

Thanks

James

Where did you baught your frame ?

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 6:18 Quote

Is the 35cm the small model ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016941
Mobile Version of Website