Hollowtech 2...Are they better than 1's?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Hollowtech 2...Are they better than 1's?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 at 10:41 Quote
I run XT all round, but just acquired an LX hollowtech 2 crank...Is it that much better or should i stick with the XT's?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 at 23:58 Quote
Run it til it wears out

Posted: Oct 23, 2017 at 0:59 Quote
gottahurt wrote:
I run XT all round, but just acquired an LX hollowtech 2 crank...Is it that much better or should i stick with the XT's?

I've been running slx hollowtech 2 crankset on my AM trail bike for 4 years, multiple heavy rock strikes, I'm on my third set of pedals but cranks are still fine, can't say if they are better or not

Posted: Oct 23, 2017 at 2:42 Quote
onemind123 wrote:
Run it til it wears out

He asked that 10 years ago, pretty sure he's well and truly worn out those cranks by now!

Posted: Oct 23, 2017 at 3:49 Quote
Kiwiplague wrote:
onemind123 wrote:
Run it til it wears out

He asked that 10 years ago, pretty sure he's well and truly worn out those cranks by now!

Sounds like you're just a SRAM fanboy Smile

Posted: Oct 23, 2017 at 11:54 Quote
Kiwiplague wrote:
onemind123 wrote:
Run it til it wears out

Classic, I hadn't even noticed Smile

Posted: Oct 23, 2017 at 12:42 Quote
Will1848 wrote:
Kiwiplague wrote:
onemind123 wrote:
Run it til it wears out

XT all the way, only SRAM I've got and use is the reverb, everything else of theirs I couldn't be arsed with.

Posted: Oct 25, 2017 at 4:58 Quote
Kiwiplague wrote:
Will1848 wrote:
Kiwiplague wrote:

XT all the way, only SRAM I've got and use is the reverb, everything else of theirs I couldn't be arsed with.

Well jest got new bike The old1 was running on sram xo1 New 1 is using xtr and Shimano is ok no problems so far but is nowhere near as good as xo1

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 25, 2017 at 12:01 Quote
the original poster hasnt posted to pinkbike in 9 years. the dude may not even mountain bike anymore haha

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023710
Mobile Version of Website