X-Fusion Velvet travel adjust?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
X-Fusion Velvet travel adjust?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 5, 2011 at 19:53 Quote
I have a new Velvet RL and I want to make it 130mm. I know it can be done and I feel comfortable doing it but I would like to know what spacer I need to do it. I would like to have all parts needed in hand so that the fork is not apart waiting for parts. I emailed X-Fusion but no response and I do not want to wait for them anymore.

thanks

Posted: May 6, 2011 at 3:58 Quote
buckhuntr wrote:
I have a new Velvet RL and I want to make it 130mm. I know it can be done and I feel comfortable doing it but I would like to know what spacer I need to do it. I would like to have all parts needed in hand so that the fork is not apart waiting for parts. I emailed X-Fusion but no response and I do not want to wait for them anymore.

thanks

The velvet rl is 140mm stock so if you want it 130mm you need a 10mm spacer. fox spacers fit perfect..

Posted: May 6, 2011 at 8:55 Quote
The Velvet comes 80mm. 130mm is the max according to the x-fusion web site.

Posted: May 6, 2011 at 16:23 Quote
buckhuntr wrote:
The Velvet comes 80mm. 130mm is the max according to the x-fusion web site.

oh thats right it is 130mm not 140mm.. so are you saying you want to raise it up? I don't think you'll have to, it comes set from factory at 130mm not 80mm. at least thats how mine came., i lowered mine down to 80mm with 50mm worth of fox spacers..

here's mine lowered down to 80mm:

photo

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011487
Mobile Version of Website