Les Gets/ Morzine 2011. who's coming out? and when

PB Forum :: Europe
Les Gets/ Morzine 2011. who's coming out? and when
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 14, 2011 at 7:11 Quote
HELLO DER.

Who's coming to Les Gets summer 2011? Always looking for people to hook with to ride. I'm their from the 23rd of july and I'm SLOW. (sorta)

Posted: May 15, 2011 at 19:41 Quote
I'm there from the 10th June all season. First time to France. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 5:19 Quote
All the way from NZ! damn where u staying? les gets or morzine?

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 5:58 Quote
Im heading out with 2 others on the 10th-17th August, staying at Riders Retreat in Morzine.

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 7:08 Quote
heading out with like 6 people from the last week of july for 2 weeks

cant wait

Posted: May 16, 2011 at 14:23 Quote
yeah mate. all the way from New Zealand.... I'm staying Morzine.

Posted: May 17, 2011 at 20:28 Quote
Im going mid July for a week but struggling for accomodation...I wanted to stay at riders retreat but its booked out!

Can anyone hook me up in a shared lodge or something? Im 21, comming from Australia and keen for some DHing!

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 7:08 Quote
head out first of july, two weeks, 3 of us in an appt outside morzine, 2 others stoping in les gets

O+
Posted: May 20, 2011 at 10:56 Quote
here right now , living in montriond , been pretty rainy this last week but should affect les gets opening next weekend , what style is everyone riding ?

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 11:11 Quote
jrlobb wrote:
here right now , living in montriond , been pretty rainy this last week but should affect les gets opening next weekend , what style is everyone riding ?

pure DH man, not really FR

O+
Posted: May 20, 2011 at 12:01 Quote
xaciidferretx wrote:
jrlobb wrote:

ah sweet should be good season provided the rain stays away !

Posted: May 20, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
jrlobb wrote:
xaciidferretx wrote:
jrlobb wrote:

yeah was there last year for 1 week and it rained for 6 days

does it often do that?

O+
Posted: May 20, 2011 at 12:17 Quote
OliScale wrote:
jrlobb wrote:
xaciidferretx wrote:

yeah was there last year for 1 week and it rained for 6 days

does it often do that?
i did the winter season here and it was pretty crap for snow so maybe were gonna get all precipitation in the summer that we were ment to get during winter Frown

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 5:40 Quote
riding dh and my mates learning to ride dh, only ridden 3 times over here so a baptism of fire so to speak. much as i hate to say it, i think we're due a rainy one. Frown

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 9:00 Quote
aidy wrote:
riding dh and my mates learning to ride dh, only ridden 3 times over here so a baptism of fire so to speak. much as i hate to say it, i think we're due a rainy one. Frown

agreed :/

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016803
Mobile Version of Website