Les Gets/ Morzine 2011. who's coming out? and when

PB Forum :: Europe
Les Gets/ Morzine 2011. who's coming out? and when
Posted: May 22, 2011 at 11:43 Quote
break out the wet screams kid! if you can rip plenny in the mud you'll have no worries when you get back over here

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 13:22 Quote
aidy wrote:
break out the wet screams kid! if you can rip plenny in the mud you'll have no worries when you get back over here

normaly when it rains in les gets. its hard and fast so the water just runs off the earth then makes it a bit wet, different to here where it becomes dead mud

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 12:47 Quote
i've ridden it in the mud mate, dont you worry, it was still plenty deep tho. mad year that. was about 04 i think

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 18:28 Quote
Im coming from Australia, first time in europe and ready to ride an actual mountain! Will be there for a week from 13/07 and looking for people to ride with

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 18:39 Quote
whitey89 wrote:
Im coming from Australia, first time in europe and ready to ride an actual mountain! Will be there for a week from 13/07 and looking for people to ride with

ill be out there from the 23/07 if u still there, can show u the secret trails Razz

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 19:00 Quote
xaciidferretx wrote:
whitey89 wrote:

ill be out there from the 23/07 if u still there, can show u the secret trails Razz

Im leaving on the 23rd Frown secret trail eyy

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 19:17 Quote
whitey89 wrote:
xaciidferretx wrote:
whitey89 wrote:

Im leaving on the 23rd Frown secret trail eyy

aaaah. sad face -> Frown

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 at 21:26 Quote
whitey89 wrote:

dude. I'm there all season. hit me up when you get here.

Posted: Jun 5, 2011 at 19:49 Quote
Sky-hi wrote:
whitey89 wrote:

For sure, reppin' the southern hemi

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2011 at 4:58 Quote
Sky-hi wrote:
whitey89 wrote:

hey there dude southern hemi represent , where abouts are you living ? are you out on your own ?

Posted: Jun 6, 2011 at 14:24 Quote
jrlobb wrote:
Sky-hi wrote:
whitey89 wrote:

hey there dude southern hemi represent , where abouts are you living ? are you out on your own ?

living in morzine. out with my misses. She rides dh too.

Posted: Jun 6, 2011 at 20:46 Quote
Sky-hi wrote:
jrlobb wrote:
Sky-hi wrote:

living in morzine. out with my misses. She rides dh too.

Staying with riders refuge, yeah im on my own but there should be some dudes to ride with staying there!

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2011 at 2:21 Quote
yea sweet maybe we should t up a ride sometime ? does anyone know what sort of terrain avoriaz has , iv been lead to believe its a bit more x country ?

Posted: Jun 7, 2011 at 5:12 Quote
avoriaz has 3 or 4 dh tracks descending into the valley. range from blue to black in dificulty, black was a french national course.

Posted: Jun 7, 2011 at 23:51 Quote
is it easy to get to champery from morzine? ie) can you chair lift it the whole way?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020398
Mobile Version of Website